Untitled Part 41

In fact, Jin Niang has been conflicted in her heart these days. She is okay now, and there are not many things at home. She can still do it, but when her belly is big next year, it will be inconvenient to do things. If Mrs. Wang or Manniang came over, they would not be able to see the coming of the sky. She can't do it on her own. In fact, what she contradicts is not whether the family should buy people or not. This is a common thing in this era. What Jin Niang is disgusted with is that if she buys people, it belongs to their family. She has no way to take the people she bought as her property She knew that she was not the material, and she couldn't get used to the class relationship of the ancients just because she came to ancient times. And the presence of servants at home will make her feel that her home has been invaded.

  She has watched a lot of costume films and historical dramas before. The ancient servants in those TV dramas are not just about the feeling of servants. Many servants will affect the master's work. If they are calculated by servants, some people will feel qíng, whether it is good or not. Or bad, it made her feel like her home was being invaded. What she likes is the kind of family being together and having fun. If she and Yang Zhenhai have a maid, no matter if she is good or bad, she will be uncomfortable.

  Because of this, Jin Niang felt a little uneasy. She lay on the kang at night and didn't fall asleep for a long time.

  "Can't you sleep?" Yang Zhenhai felt Jin Niang in his arms sigh, as if she was uneasy after he told Jin Niang about buying someone.

  Jin Niang thought about it and sat up

  "It's cold again. Lie down quickly." Yang Zhenhai quickly put the quilt on her.

  "I don't want others to live in our house. If I buy someone, I'll send them to our former house. I don't need to come here usually."

  Yang Zhenhai sighed helplessly, "You've been thinking about this all afternoon? Lie down quickly." Then he circled people into his arms, "Everything in our house is under your control. When people come, the arrangement is, It's not because of this cao heart. I also want to find someone to help you, if you are unhappy because of this, you might as well not buy it. "

  Yang Zhenhai stretched out his hand and gently touched her lower abdomen, "Your main task now is to give birth to our son. Give me everything."

  Jin Niang held Yang Zhenhai's hand and closed her eyes, "You just look forward to your son, what if you are a daughter?"

  Hehe smiled, "It's okay for a daughter, first to bloom and then to bear fruit, and then to give birth to a son next year."

  "It's beautiful." The corner of Jin Niang's mouth was smiling, her heart relaxed a little, and everything about being the master of the house should be done according to her rules.

  "Jinniang, I won't be back at noon. I have lunch at noon, take a break, and go out to put on a cloak. Don't catch a cold." Yang Zhenhai put on his clothes and told the sofa that Jinniang drew yesterday to look good.

  "Well, I see." Jin Niang put a cloak on Yang Zhenhai, and the snow was falling outside.

  Yang Zhenhai went out today. One was to find a carpenter to see if he could get the sofa that his daughter-in-law wanted, and the other was to see if he could buy a suitable servant from Ren Yazi.

  Yesterday, when he saw the drawing of the sofa drawn by Jin Niang and her explanation, Yang Zhenhai was surprised again. Although there were many points in the drawing that were not clear enough, he felt that the carpenter would definitely be able to make it according to the above code.

  In Yang Zhenhai's heart, Jin Niang is undoubtedly a bit magical. The more she knows, the more she realizes that she doesn't seem like a girl who doesn't go to the door. Her knowledge seems to surpass the women he has seen. She seems to be a mystery. Whenever you think you know it, she can surprise you, especially after that kidnapping, Jin Niang, who felt that he let go of everything to him, seems to be no longer hiding the truth, and began to show some of the things she was hiding. s things.