Untitled Part 39

When the sweet potato was put away, Jin Niang left it alone and went to the kitchen, where she boiled goat milk with almonds in a small pot. The old man started to eat roughage when he went out, and the growth was not small, but now the roughness is starting to grow. In a few days, he will be given roughage. There is no shortage of roughage at home. All can be fed. Jinniang asked Yang Zhenhai to find someone to make two small stone mills, which can be used by Jinniang, one for miscellaneous noodles and one for soy milk. Since the two don't drink goat milk, Jinniang is going to make some soy milk. The remaining bean dregs can also be fed to livestock. Of course, they had to eat the rest of the bean dregs, and Jin Niang wanted to use the bean dregs for food.

  Huáng beans are a good thing, and there are many ways to make things, but Jin Niang's heart is still soybean oil. In this era, there are less cooking dishes and more stewing dishes. Farmers generally use animal oil or rapeseed oil. The rapeseed oil here is not so pure. It tasted irritating. Jin Niang only bought it once, but she didn't get used to it. Because she talked to Yang Zhenhai about it, he took it to heart, but he just kept going into the mountains and didn't have the heart to study it.

  Jin Niang took the goat milk and took another plate of chestnut cakes. She ground the cooked chestnuts into mud, added water with glutinous rice flour and kneaded into a dough. The red dates and walnuts were chopped and put into the dough. Stir well, and knead the dough into small cakes. , Sprinkle sesame seeds on one side, fry it in a pan, but unfortunately there is no sweet-scented osmanthus, otherwise it will taste better if you pour it on top.

  When Da Ya and the fat boy saw what Jin Niang brought to eat, they both came to the kang table and watched eagerly. These two foodies know how to eat. Da Ya knew that Auntie's cooking was better than their mother's, so they came out in the morning. I didn't eat anything. Even her younger brother was not allowed to eat. Jin Niang knew their thoughts. She had no prejudice against children. The second child's family was just as good. , Da Ya has a good temper, is smart, and kisses her. Anyway, the second child didn't speak ill of her in the child's ear.

  At this point, the third child can't do it. Her child Jin Niang is also in pain, but she doesn't know why, since they moved to the new house, she won't let the child come over. She hadn't seen her for a while.

  After taking the two children to dinner, the fat boy became sleepy after playing for a while. When he fell asleep, Jin Niang taught Da Ya how to play the net. Even though the children were small, she was flexible in her hands and learned things quickly. Made one in no time.

  "Auntie, look at me doing this, can I sell it for money?" Daya showed Jinniang what she had made.

  "I see, it's really good. If I get it on the set, I can sell it for some money."

  Da Ya smiled, "Auntie, can you give me this?"

  Jin Niang looked at her with a smile, "Why do you want to make money too?"

  Da Ya nodded, "Well, when I earn money, I will buy candy for my brother."

  Jin Niang smiled and patted the eldest girl's head, "Okay, today you can make a few for yourself. Sell it to buy candy for your brother."

  The big girl smiled and picked out the beautiful colored lines from the basket.

  The fire in the fireplace warms the house, and the aroma of roasted sweet potatoes permeates the house. Jin Niang is wearing a home clothes for winter. Sometimes modern habits still emerge. Although I bring some shadows now, it will not go beyond too much, just like the apron with sleeves that I made for the kitchen, with embroidered patterns on it, and it grows all the way to the feet. One, and it turned out that within a few days, several women in the village had done it. Not to mention, the sleeves of the clothes were rarely soiled by oil.