Untitled Part 4

Chen Wang spent the money today, but he was happy. On weekdays, he used sackcloth at home. It was cheap at 11 or 2 cents a foot. It was not durable. It's cheap. Good fine cotton costs fifty cents, not to mention brocade. It's really good luck to come across this cheap today. The color isn't really bad either. And when the two daughters-in-law entered the door, she hadn't bought fabric yet, so they'll be together.

  "Mother, I don't want this material." When the three mothers entered the house, Manniang shied away.

  "Take it, my mother bought it for you originally. Your sister is small. When she is cut, I can also be a matchmaker. That's all."

  Seeing her mother's expression, Manniang knew that she couldn't shirk her mind, "That's ok, the three of us will be cut together. I guess my mother will be able to make a cotton jacket."

  When Wang Shi heard this, she was also happy, "Then let your sister be fired, she is the only one in our family."

  When Manniang heard it, she nodded, "No, my sister will make this dress for me, but don't make it according to my current size, or even my sister's clothes will be made into it."

  Hearing what she said, both Wang Shi and Jin Niang couldn't stop laughing.

  After laughing for a while, Mrs. Wang took out another small bag, "I bought this for your sister, so don't be jealous. Your sister is so old, and she doesn't have a few decent clothes on her body."

  "Look at what Mother said, before I got married, my sister didn't still wear my old clothes. I could make new clothes at that time. Now I think that my sister didn't wear new clothes a few times when I was a child, and I feel sore. Woolen cloth."

  Hearing this, Mrs Wang was also a little sad. In the past, the family had a difficult life. He bought land with a little money, and borrowed a lot of foreign debts. He finally paid off the debts and got married. The family has some surplus. Now that I think about it, Jin Niang started selling embroidery work at the age of eight. She didn't make a lot of money at first. Later, when she lived well, she saved some money and misappropriated it when she needed it urgently. Thinking about it now, that money was not used on Jin Niang.

  For a while, the two of them thought about what they owed Jin Niang in the past. This also has a lot to do with Jin Niang. Crying children have always had milk to eat. Jin Niang used to be a little transparent at home. Although her family loves this sister very much, compared to the man Niang who will fight for her, Jin Niang has received less attention. . Now Jin Niang, although she doesn't speak much, her temperament change can't be ignored, and she has received more attention.

  When Mr. Wang opened the bag, there was a piece of white cotton cloth and a piece of light cyan

  "Mother, did you buy such a plain one?" Manniang looked at it and asked.

  Mrs. Wang took out the fabric, "What do you know, we, Jin Niang, are pretty, wearing this front lining with rough embroidery, so it's nice to wear. I think all the ladies in the county wear this kind of material. The material is still expensive. ."

  Jin Niang touched it very softly. The white color of this moon is not white, it is the kind of white with a little cyan. Although the color is plain, it will not look pale. She really likes it and said to Wang Shi with a smile. Mother chose just right, and I like it." Before, she was afraid that her mother would buy her the kind of red and blue floral cloth. Looking at Wang Shi now, he is very good at choosing things.

  Wang shi looked at Jin Niang's expression and smiled. She also bought it after seeing how good-looking the young lady was, thinking that her own girl's dress must be more beautiful than that lady's dress.