Untitled Part 73

"No matter how she is convicted." Yang Zhenhai squinted at him.

  Peining's eyes were slightly confused, but she quickly became clear and firm, "No matter how she is convicted."

  Picking up the corner of his mouth, he took the hot towel and wiped his face, "Go down and have a good rest. I have something to do tomorrow."

  "Yes, Dad, take a good rest." Peining said and exited the room, closed the door, and looked at the bright moon outside. It was almost fifteen, and the moon in the sky was even brighter.

  Uncle Qin's daughter is called Qin Yue'e. He has met him. He was twelve years old that year. He went to Yancheng with his parents. His mother took his younger brothers and sisters to his grandfather's house. When I went to go, I happened to meet my father drinking with Uncle Qin. It was also the time I met Qin Yue'e. She was very quiet. Maybe because her mother just died, she looked a little cold, but he would never forget those eyes, which were moist and bright. , as if he could speak, looking into such eyes made him have a very thought to talk. Now he doesn't remember much about her appearance, but those eyes are deeply reflected in his heart.

  The day before yesterday, he followed his father to Uncle Qin's mansion. Although Uncle Qin was convicted, there was no final decision. Although the Qin mansion was poor, it still had a habitat. Where did he see her again? Although he was behind the curtain, he could feel that gaze, which was equally cold, and even stained with a trace of sadness. Peining knew that he couldn't let it go.

  Just like the joy that suddenly appeared in my heart when I got my own marriage last year, what I have in my heart now is to protect this person and prevent her from any harm. That deep responsibility, maybe they are destined to be entangled since they met at the age of twelve. . He didn't understand what his feeling was, whether it was the same love as his parents, and he didn't know if facing such a cold person could one day warm her heart and get the same feeling, everything was unimportant. , He now has only one thought in his heart, not to let go, no matter what.

  That night, Yang Zhenhai heard what Peining said. He knew what kind of choices his son made. Peining is the smartest among the children. His intelligence lies in his insight into world affairs. He didn't look long, and he was interested in everything he did, and he just learned to throw it away. In fact, it was just too easy, which made him lose interest. He likes to think about people, because people are the most elusive.

  It's just that the parents, Yang Zhenhai and Jinniang, understand that their second sons are the most affectionate, and the eldest son, Pei Yuxing, is gentle and stable. Because of Mr. Zou's traditional teaching, his expectation for affection is only to respect each other as guests, and to empathize with each other at most. , This is also Jin Niang's most regrettable thing, although it is good that she will not be hurt, but this makes Jin Niang feel that she is indebted to Peiyu. Fortunately, the eldest daughter-in-law is good, and the two couples feel affectionate, although they are a little less excited. qíng.

  Peiyuan is the kind of fiery hot, but Jin Niang has always felt that this child may be too hot. If his daughter-in-law is not more powerful, I am afraid that he will not be able to control it.

  Pei Zexing hasn't decided yet and can't see anything.

  But Peining is the husband and wife's biggest worry. This child doesn't seem to care about anything, but he is extremely serious about his feelings. The outside is water and invisible, but the inside is fire, blazing and dangerous. Although it can't be said that Huiji will be hurt, they have always been worried that he will be hurt.

  Now it seems that he is very interested in the Qin family's daughter Peining.

  Yang Zhenhai contacted several former friends, but there was no progress in Qin Yong's matter, and Peiyu went home and said that the sage knew that Yang Zhenhai was coming, and asked Peiyu a few words, and then he became cold. Although Yang Zhenhai used to walk in front of the imperial court, he was only a bodyguard after all. Now that he has returned home for many years, even if he has a slight concern in his heart, the sage will not call him to see him. Now, because his son is used heavily in the imperial court, it is not bad to pay such attention.