Untitled Part 1

"Ancient Comfort Days" Author: Qiye Wangqíng [End + Extra]

  copywriting

  Zhiqing is an ordinary modern girl who went out from the countryside. The death of her parents early and her grandfather's death made her lose her life goals.

  Jin Niang is an ancient peasant girl who has no pursuit and is a little timid in her heart. She has never had her own opinions on her life.

  Two completely different souls are united by a mysterious drop of water, a new family environment and a new personality, she will move towards a new life.

  A man suddenly appeared in her life, in this world where women have no status, can she live the life she wants, and when her fate cannot be changed, can she make her life more colorful?

  (Jīng color novels are updated daily, so stay tuned: https://www.52shuku.vip/52 library. Now you can read without pop-up advertisements on mobile phones~)

  Attachment: [This work is from the Internet, and this site does not take any responsibility] The copyright belongs to the original author!

  1. A new life

  "Zhiqing, have you decided to go there? City No. 1 Middle School?" Zhou Chang turned around and asked the girl behind him.

  The girl has beautiful long hair, wears white sportswear, and has a demure smell. After hearing Zhou Chang's question, Zhiqing was stunned and nodded, "I'm still going back to my hometown."

  Zhou Chang was a little surprised when he heard it, "Zhiqing, you are really planning to go back to your hometown. How bad are the middle school conditions there? Didn't the first middle school send me a letter of appointment? Besides, you don't have any at home—" Seeing Zhiqing feeling lonely Zhou Chang looked a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, Zhiqing."

  Zhiqing shook her head, "It's nothing, I made a long-term decision to go back to my hometown, and I also want to go back to accompany my grandfather, let's go, it will get dark if you slow down."

  Zhou Chang looked at Zhiqing and sighed secretly, thinking how could such a good girl's life be so hard.

  A few classmates went to the top of the mountain, and the sky was already dark. Everyone found an open space and set up a simple tent. They camped here at night and watched the sunrise tomorrow. Although everyone was a little tired, a group of young men and women were always talking and laughing together, and they were very happy.

  Zhiqing's heart was not very good, she put away her luggage and walked slowly to the edge of the cliff. At night, Mount Tai was so foggy that it was impossible to see the front, only the names of some birds could be heard. The laughter of the classmates and her seem to be two , very far away.

  "Zhiqing, come and have something to eat together." Zhou Chang called her over there.

  "Hey, here it is—" Zhiqing responded, got down from the rock, and when she turned around, she saw a light under the rock, and she didn't know what it was. Curious in my heart, I turned back and squatted down to look carefully, but it was a water droplet of water blue, like a drop of solidified water. Zhiqing looked very interesting, she bent down to pick it up, her hands were cold, and she was about to take a closer look, but it melted into her body, and suddenly felt a coldness coming up from her arms, and her body was a little stiff wherever she passed, Zhiqing felt down. Horrified, she wanted to call for help, but her body was extremely stiff. The water droplets entered her head, and her brain went black and she lost consciousness.

  Zhou Chang and a few classmates only saw Zhiqing on the rock because she turned and slipped off the cliff. After two days of searching, they found her body under the cliff. She was already stiff, and the classmates were in grief.