Untitled Part 40

Father Yang nodded, "You did the right thing." If people knew that they were all family members, this bear would still have to go up.

  "But I picked the bear gallbladder and bear paw. After a while, let Zhang Xi buy Yancheng."

  Father Yang stroked his beard and smiled without saying a word.

  Yang Zhenhai was eating when he heard the door slamming outside, "It is estimated that we found it at the west end of the village." He walked out and came back after a while, "Exactly, the third child of the fifth uncle's family said that he will use it tomorrow. Only a blind bear worships. I will be able to divide a lot of bears tomorrow." After saying that, the two of them were happy.

  If he brought the Xiong Blind back with great fanfare, this would be the result, maybe this one would also be divided.

  Yang Zhenhai ate dinner, and he had to deal with the bear shortly after he died, "Dad, look at this bear skin, it's well tanned and thicker than a blanket. Don't you want a thick blanket to lay in front of the fireplace, daughter-in-law? Alright." Jin Niang felt nauseated when she looked at the big bear skin, and pushed her body back. This season is the best time for animal skins.

  Father Yang was helping, and said, "I'll send it to Lao Gu to fix it. Others can't do it well."

  Yang Zhenhai nodded, Gu old man is good at craftsmanship, the tiger skin he gave to Jin Niang before was made by him.

  "My daughter-in-law will bring me a big pot and put a lot of oil in it." This is a good thing, and it can be applied to the body to remove rheumatism and cure cramps.

  Jin Niang went to get a basin, and just came over, a bloody smell rushed over, and she was suddenly nauseated, and she couldn't help but tilt her head and vomit.

  "Hey, what's the matter?" Yang Zhenhai hurriedly stepped forward to help her, but there was blood on her hand, and Jin Niang vomited again.

  This time, Yang Zhenhai didn't dare to step forward and quickly washed his hands with water, and took off his long apron. Then he helped Jin Niang into the house, settled her on the Beikang, and brought her some hot water.

  "Why is it better?" Yang Zhenhai frowned and looked at Jin Niang. Seeing her face pale, she was very worried.

  Jin Niang shook her head and drank the water but pressed down a little, "It's nothing, maybe it was caused by the bloody smell just now. It's okay, you can do it. I'll be fine for a while."

  "I'll take you home to sleep."

  "No, just here, I'll be fine in a while, I don't want to move now."

  Yang Zhenhai nodded, took a thin quilt and covered it with Jin Niang. The kang was connected to the fireplace, because he was in this house every day, and since he entered October, the fireplace has been burning every day and the house is not cold at all.

  After Yang Zhenhai went out, Jin Niang squinted and lay there, not expecting to be confused for a while. Then she seemed to come to a farm, a farm with a good harvest, and there were mature crops everywhere. She saw one in the yard and walked in. It was a bit like their yard, and there were piles of piles in the yard. Pumpkins, as large as one person tall, are piled in the yard, and potatoes are placed in baskets, each the size of a volleyball. Seeing that she liked it, she picked up one after another. Suddenly it felt as if something was moving on the pumpkin. When Jin Niang saw it, she was shocked. It was actually a big python, a golden-colored python, shining under the sun. I don't know why she saw the python's eyes, but Jin Niang was no longer afraid, and took a few steps forward. When she came to the big pumpkin, the python crawled towards her, her long body sticking out from the pumpkin, Jin Niang stretched out her hand and felt a little cold, but it was a white python with gold stripes, and the lines on her body were very beautiful. , as if set with gold. The python put its head on Jin Niang and rubbed her face. Then the whole body was wrapped around Jin Niang's body, and Jin Niang, who was so big, even moved. The sun in the sky is very warm, and the python on her body is a little cool, but it makes her feel very comfortable.