Untitled Part 3

"This thread has already been matched. Sister-in-law only needs to embroider." Jin Niang fixed the thread on her hand, "This is the second sister-in-law." She handed the other prepared one to the second sister-in-law, and the second sister-in-law took it shyly. I liked it after watching it, and whispered, "Thank you, sister."

  Jin Niang smiled and said no, but she sighed inwardly, these two sisters-in-law have been married for almost half a year, but Jin Niang really doesn't have too many jiāo episodes with them, and she rarely talks, let alone draws them. It looks like a flower. To say that this person and everyone want to have a relationship with each other. When they first got married, the two sisters-in-law were not too friendly. Later, I knew what kind of person this girl was, and they were less frequent. In the future, it is still necessary to take advantage of the benefits. In this era, the maiden family relies on it.

  The two sisters-in-law also felt that this little sister-in-law was sick, but Xingge got along better.

  A few days after the big fair, Mrs. Wang got up early in the morning and talked about going to the fair to sell fabrics for Jin Niang to make new clothes, "Mother, I don't have enough material to make the purse, buy some for me, I think the fabric shop on the fair should have rags to buy. It should be cheap. It is also possible to make some small purses and sachets." I usually get materials from the shop to make, but the Wang family returned them all these days when I was ill. of scraps.

  Upon hearing this, Mrs. Wang took a good look at Jin Niang, "It's still my daughter Lingxing, but no, those cloth heads should be very cheap. But I'm afraid there's no such thing in the collection, and those small shops have to keep them. Yesterday I listened to you. The third aunt said that she was going to Jing County to buy a dowry for your sister Min, and I went to ask if she had left, and if she didn't, I would follow. A disease, Xingzi is a little changed. Although this proposal is not so reliable, it can be considered willing to think about it. It's good to stop singing like wood like before. Anyway, try it.

  Jin Niang couldn't help laughing when she saw Wang's fiery turmoil, Niang is really a pleasant person. Thinking that there was no cloth head on the set that my mother said, I shook my head and smiled. The cheapness of the ancients was not so easy to take. It's a pity that this body is still too weak, otherwise it would be good to go to the street with my mother to have a look. She has never seen this ancient scenery.

  Today is a big show. My brother at home will make up some baskets and something. The two sisters-in-law also went to the show to see if the newly made purse store could catch their eye. It's sold every episode. Only my father and younger brother were left at home. Jin Niang made lunch, and there was nothing to eat at home. She survived some black noodles and made a few cakes. The black noodles here are not black noodles like black rice noodles and black bean noodles. It is wheat that has only been roughly processed. The color is black and it tastes a bit cheesy, but the price is cheaper than white noodles. White noodles are only eaten during the New Year's Day. above.

  Farmer Jin Niang knows how to cook. Before high school, she used to cook at home using a large stove. She helped her grandfather to cook since she was ten years old, and her skills were pretty good. There are not many dishes here. The backyard is planted with melons, leeks, celery, and some green onions, and corn is grown on other sites. Obviously, there is already corn here, but it is called Baogu. I can't see other vegetables. I don't know if they are or they don't grow them at home. Maybe they can go to the market to look for them in the future.

  Huáng melon and celery were still uneatable, so Jin Niang cut a handful of leeks, chopped them up, beat an egg, and baked a box of leeks with black noodles with lard. Father Chen and Chenghai kept applauding. Xu Shi hadn't seen meat and fish for a long time, but Jin Niang felt delicious after eating three of them at a time. The ones that had not been eaten were kept warm in the pot, and it was estimated that they would be hungry when they came back from the set.