Untitled Part 24

"Your sister-in-law kindly taught you that recipe, she didn't hide her selfishness, and let you take advantage of it. The third family should be conscientious as a person. In such a big place in the county town, your two families can't eat it, so why compete with your own people? I don't want to take care of this, you can do it yourself." The old man narrowed his eyes and glanced at the third family, and then glared at the second family, not letting her speak any more, the second one pulled his daughter-in-law.

  The old man sighed, then turned to look at Niang Jin again, "Eldest daughter-in-law, do you have anything to eat at home? It's going to be a tossing and I haven't eaten yet."

  When she heard it, Niang Jin hurriedly said, "Dad, wait a moment, I'll do it right now." Today, they are living in the second child's house, and I'm afraid the second child didn't cook. She and Yang Zhenhai ate noodles, and there was nothing left.

  Looking at Shi Chen, I was afraid that she was starving, so Jin Niang made a pot of soup, chopped green onion, and made it a little thinner. In the other pan, there are cakes, and some sour bamboo shoots. The second family and the third family left, and there were children at home. Jin Niang looked at the two and sighed. What happened today, she couldn't say anything. She did not say that they would not be allowed to If it was spread out, the old man couldn't say anything at all. In any case, if the two sons could make some money by this method, he would still be very happy, but if the third family had benefits, thinking of the parents' family would make the old man feel uneasy. It's comfortable, but I don't understand that although the old man was angry, he didn't say anything in the end, just ordered a little. No pain or itching at all.

  Jin Niang shook her head, ignoring those nasty things. The recipe I gave to Manniang before was really easy to use. After only a month, Manniang has sold a lot of money. Every day, in addition to what she sells, she has to deliver to several restaurants in the county. jī duck, you can make it according to what Jin Niang said, and it sells very well. In the end, Man Niang took out three layers and two layers for her parents, and one layer for Jin Niang. Even though the first layer is not much, she still has three or four taels of silver every month. This is only one month. More to come for sure. Enough for Jin Niang to use.

  When Jin Niang told Yang Zhenhai about giving Man Niang the recipe, the two are already husband and wife, and it is better to be frank about many things. Yang Zhenhai is a big-hearted person and didn't care, and even helped her and the old man. Speaking of which, it was originally a recipe she made herself, and it was up to her how she wanted to use it. Father Yang was much more enlightened than many parents in this era. Even though they have only been together for half a year, Niang Jin's affection for Mr. Yang is even more than that of Mr. Chen.

  Father Chen is a person who doesn't like to talk. He usually cares about him even if he cares about it. He is also a bit assertive. As long as he feels good to his children, he will settle the matter, and the opinions of the children themselves are not that important. Father Yang is an open-minded person. He treats Jin Niang very well on weekdays. Jin Niang decides everything in the new house and does not underestimate her. It can be seen that Dad Yang is not a person who looks down on women. Jin Niang's life is also much more comfortable. Compared with the heart, Father Yang treats Jin Niang like this. She also sincerely respects Father Yang, and because of this, even though she doesn't like the two concubines very much, what she can help in life is still for Father Yang and Yang Zhenhai.

  It is also because of this that Jin Niang is very tolerant towards the second and third family. Thinking that they would have a better life after learning, she taught her younger brother and sister how to make sour bamboo shoots. Father Yang also knows it, and he is quite happy. , but now that this happened, it made him sad.