Untitled Part 60

The study room is located in two upside-down rooms in the southwest corner. The room is spacious with three specially made tables. The height of the tables and chairs can be adjusted when the children are young. Peiyu is writing, Yuanjing and Peidong are endorsing, two, Peiyu is young after all, Mr. Zou adjusted his learning progress, and affirmed Jinniang's teaching, now mainly teach him the habit of study.

  Jin Niang didn't bother, she put her things on the small table at the door and left, and the children didn't see her through a small screen. Mr. Zou glanced at her and said nothing.

  Originally, Mr. Zou did not have a rest time in the morning for teaching. Jin Niangjue's children were still young, so long hours of study would easily lead to boredom. He proposed to let the children study for half an hour and rest for a quarter of an hour. Mr. Zou was not pedantic and agreed, but the children were not allowed to visit during their studies. Jin Niang felt that it was the right thing to do. Even if the children were resting, they would not be allowed to return to the main room. During the rest, they had to run and play outside.

  The days are so busy, after the chūn farming is over, the weather is not so hot in the beginning of summer, and there are not many things at home. Yang Zhenhai has asked the three children for leave and plans to take the whole family to Yancheng. Mother, she just gave birth to their second child, Zhang Yaozong. On the other hand, she went to Yancheng to play. The children haven't traveled far.

  There are a lot of people going out this time. There are six children in the family, Yang Zhenhai and his wife, and two wet nurses.

  There were a lot of people, and there were salutes. Yang Zhenhai didn't drive the car himself, he hired two carriages, and then changed boats to go.

  Yancheng is still the same as the last time I came to see it. The business road is developed, and the group entered the city. They did not live in Zhang Xi's house or Chen's house. Yang Zhenhai directly asked the driver to drag the group to a house two alleys away from Zhang's house. , the door opens at the southwest corner, the first entrance is the shadow wall, and around the shadow wall is a long and narrow courtyard with no houses. It is said that it is two entrances, in fact, one entrance adds a long and narrow yard.

  Before everyone entered the hospital, Chang Fu greeted them. He is now dealing with the investment of the Yang family and Yuanjing. Yang Zhenhai has already let go. Chang Fu handles these matters better.

  "Is this the house you bought last year?" Jin Niang asked, looking at the yard.

  Yang Zhenhai nodded, "It was done at the beginning of the year, and I wanted you to come and take a look. It faces the street in the west, and the East Street is not far ahead. It is very prosperous. Although the yard is small, it is enough to live in." Enter the main room.

  This house was bought last year. Yancheng was also flooded at the beginning. This house was originally dilapidated. After the flood, it was impossible to live in. The price was not high. The owner knew Zhang Xi and asked him to buy it. Just when Yang Zhenhai came over, After telling him, Yang Zhenhai thought that the Chen family had already settled in Yancheng. Even if they went back when they were farming, they would still stay here most of the time. The two brothers of the Chen family are now helping Zhang Xi with things, so it may not be big to go back. , Jin Niang must have come here at this time, so it would be good to buy a house.

  Later, Chang Fu was able to show up, and Zhaizi Xiushan asked him to do it, and basically rebuilt it.

  Although the yard is not big, the building is grand, the space inside the house is not small, the decorations in the house are very harmonious, everything is arranged by Chang Fu, he has seen the world, the decoration of this house is naturally good.