Untitled Part 25

"I say the same thing. I heard from your aunt earlier that you are good at embroidering. I also thought that if I had time to give pointers to Yingzi, I didn't ask for any great skills. I just wanted to go to my in-law's house in the future so that people would not be disliked." The mother hurriedly said with a smile.

  Jin Niang smiled, "That's because Auntie started to look at me. Sister Yingzi will come to me when she has time, and I will also be a companion." Although her personality has changed a bit, she is not as shy as Jin Niang before, but she is similar to the villagers. There are still not many people in contact, and the people I know now are only a few relatives who often come and go, just the auntie.

  The three of them walked to the hillside while talking. Of course, San Auniang said most of them along the way. She just responded. Yingzi was basically speechless, but she learned a lot of information from San Auntian's words.

  Their village is next to a green hill, there are a lot of wild vegetables, and there are many crops in the mountains, but unfortunately there are so many wild plants that no one rushes in.

  Now is the time to dig wild vegetables. On the way, I can still meet a few women in the village. Everyone is talking and laughing. Jin Niang's arrival has attracted some attention. From time to time, one or two women can be seen looking at her. , this kind of thing is unavoidable. If they didn't come out before, they were curious, and they passed by when they had seen enough. But those eyes still made her blush a little.

  I found a place with San Auntian. This season, there is no need to find wild vegetables. They are all in pieces, and it is not a barren year. There are many kinds of wild vegetables. Before, she only dug some in the front and back of her house, but she didn't expect it to be so rich, especially with so many shepherd's purse, she suddenly wanted to eat shepherd's purse stuffed dumplings, and it happened that there was a piece of ròu at home. When I was at home, I would go up the mountain with my grandfather to dig for shepherd's purse when the season came. At that time, there were not so many, so I was happy when I found one. I took it and ran back to my grandfather, showed it to him, and when I got home, the two would be together. When making dumplings, she couldn't make them at that time, so she opened her mouth as soon as it was boiled. In the end, the two of them always ate slices of soup and felt very happy.

  Jin Niang held a small pick and hoe very easily, San Auntian looked at it and squinted her eyes and said, when I go back, I will find a blacksmith to make one.

  "Hey - there is even wild garlic here." Jin Niang saw a small piece of slender green leaves, and when she shoveled a small hoe, a bunch of small white spherical garlic came out. At this time, the wild garlic had already grown. It is very big, and it can be salted when I dig it back. It tastes delicious. This is also a childhood memory. Later, I seldom eat it. Although it is sold in supermarkets in big cities, it does not have the taste of that time. . There is no sauce at home, otherwise it would be good to eat it directly with the sauce. I also thought of waiting to go back and tell Yang Zhenhai how many varieties of garlic this year, so that I can make some sweet and sour garlic.

  The place is big and everyone is scattered. Jin Niang dug out this piece of wild garlic in one go, knocked off a large piece of soil on it, plus the shepherd's purse dug before, it was a whole basket, and it couldn't be dug any more. If it is moved, it is still a good era, there is no pollution, and the environment is not destroyed.

  There was also a lot of digging on San Auntian's side. She didn't know when a twenty-six-seven woman came beside her, and she didn't know what to say.

  "Niang Jin is done digging, so I'm done." San Bo Niang clapped her hands, turned to the woman next to her and said, "Mingshui family, you have to take this matter to your heart, I will go back and listen."