Untitled Part 29

The two were talking when the servants announced, "Report to your father-in-law, a man named Yang Zhenhai came outside. He said that he was an old friend of the father-in-law and came to see him."

  When Young Master Mu heard it, why did he feel that Yang Zhenhai's name was a little familiar.

  Eunuch De murmured, 'Yang Zhenhai', oh, he suddenly came to his senses, isn't Yang Zhenhai the guard Yang? "Quickly, please!" Why was he confused, Yang Guard was just called Yang Zhenhai, and the sage even mentioned it before leaving the palace, but he didn't know where Yang Guard was, and naturally he couldn't find it.

  As soon as Yang Zhenhai stepped into the second gate, Eunuch De greeted him, "Our family still wants to know who Yang Zhenhai is, but we forgot the name of the guard Yang. It's been more than a year since the capital was gone, but guard Yang is very talented, look. Did you spend a leisurely time back and forth in your hometown?"

  Yang Zhenhai looked at Eunuch De, who looked like Amitabha Buddha, and smiled and folded his hands, "Too Eunuch Hongfu."

  Following Eunuch De into the main hall, Yang Zhenhai narrowed his eyes and looked at the young man following Eunuch De, thinking that this might be Master Mu. Hmph - I hate it so much in my heart, but it doesn't show on my face.

  Sure enough, the introduction confirmed that this is indeed the Mu family son, and Yang Zhenhai did not show anything.

  "I don't know what is going on with Yang Guards coming here this time?" Eunuch De listened to Yang Zhenhai gossiping and talking about how the sage is healthy, how are the guard brothers, and even the big white dog raised by the sage in the palace. I asked him to greet him. He had known him for a few years, but he knew that Yang Zhenhai would never appear in front of him if he had nothing to do with it.

  "Hehe, I have something to trouble my father-in-law when I come here. The father-in-law knows that he married before next year, or it was a marriage that was set before the expedition. It was just yesterday that I went to the market with my wife, but I didn't think so, but the selected person was regarded as a beautiful girl. I brought it to Yancheng, and I came here today to ask Eunuch De to ask if there is any misunderstanding here?" Yang Zhenhai said, and glanced at him, Young Master Mu, only to see that his face was already stiff.

  Eunuch De heard a chill on his face. Young Master Mu also remembered who Yang Zhenhai was.

  Jin Niang didn't sleep well last night, and she felt cold without Yang Zhenhai by her side. The unfamiliar environment made it impossible for her to fall asleep. After breakfast, Shuangqiao came to look for her. This little girl seemed to be naturally optimistic and had no troubles. Jin Niang is small and quiet, and has a good temperament. Shuang Qiao thinks this little girl is very interesting, she is different from other girls, and she really wants to get close.

  The two were sitting in the room talking, and Jin Niang also knew that the father of this pair was actually the young lady of their grandfather's family in the county seat. When the second child of the Yang family provided stone materials to Cheng Yuan's family, Miss Cheng of that family was married to this pair. Smart brother.

  Although Jin Niang didn't tell Shuangqiao much about her family affairs, she liked Shuangqiao very much and felt like a former college friend.

  Just as she was talking, there was a knock on the door of the ear room. When Jin Niang heard the mammy outside asking her to see the adults, she guessed that Yang Zhenhai was coming, and her heart pounded a lot.

  Looking at Shuangqiao, Jin Niang couldn't tell her about her. She didn't know if he was really here. After thinking about it, she took out a plum blossom silver hairpin that she carried with her, "Sister Shuangqiao, Although you and I have not known each other for a long time, I feel that you and I have known each other for a long time. I am afraid that my sister will not come back after going out this time. This hairpin is a testimony to you and me."