Untitled Part 70

"By the way, mother, I heard that the third child has made contributions in the northwest, and now there are hundreds of households."

  Although Jin Niang was a little happy when she heard it, she still sighed, "I don't expect him to do more, as long as he is safe and sound."

  "The third brother's kung fu is good, and his kung fu is first-class immediately, so there is no need to worry." Pei Yu comforted.

  "The sword has no eyes. He has been gone for two years and I don't know when he will come back."

  "Big brother, don't know when this war will end?" Pei Ze also asked with concern. It's a pity that he can't participate in the war at a young age.

  Peiyu shook his head, "I don't know very well." In fact, according to the current situation, the fight could not be finished within three to five years, and saying it would only cause the family to worry.

  The third child is fond of martial arts. Two years ago, the Northwest was chaotic and the imperial court was conscripted. Although the second and third were not ready to take the imperial examinations, both of them passed the examination for scholars. In this era, there are more discounts for scholars. Well, with the addition of cleverness and talent, it was a one-time test. So no one in the family was recruited, but the third child wanted to go to the military camp. The husband and wife were tired of him, and they finally agreed. Yang Zhenhai used to have a few comrades in the army. Instead of Peiyuan going to the barracks to be pào ashes, it would be better for him to arrange it, at least someone will take care of it.

  Peiyuan is more ambitious, maybe his personality is suitable for the army, but it makes him come out ahead. It's just like this, the son is afraid that it will not be so easy to come back, but in his name, he has gone far.

  "You go back to Beijing, and carefully inquire about your uncle Qin's condition. If you see how far it is, if it doesn't work, his daughter will be saved if he can."

  "Well, my son understands." Pei Yu nodded yes.

  "You are walking in front of the emperor, and there are some things that you need to grasp by yourself. Today, the sage is a wise lord. As long as you are loyal to the sage, you don't need to participate in the affairs of the emperor. You are not a big official now, but your position is very important. Grasp yourself, and in the future It doesn't matter which prince succeeds you."

  Pei Yu's current position is almost the emperor's secretary. He has access to very core things. He has the ability. Now the emperor uses it well, and his future achievements are unpredictable. Moreover, as long as he does not participate in the competition for the throne, he will be the imperial capital. to depend on him.

  Peiyu nodded. He was very clear about his situation and knew what to do. "My son understands. When my son-in-law was pregnant with Yonghao, Concubine Shu gave a lot of rewards, but only said that she had an old relationship with her. My son was also afraid. Too much contact made her come back to give birth."

  "Well, Concubine Shu and your mother were only a one-day relationship, and it was nothing. Before your three younger siblings were born, you also gave some gifts. Your mother went into embroidery, that's all. Concubine Shu is a smart person. The third prince she gave birth to is somewhat similar to the saint, and it is estimated that there will be no action in the future. Behind the first prince and the second prince, there is an aristocratic family standing behind them. Speaking of which, the third prince has a bigger chance of winning."

  Pei Yu raised his head sharply and looked at his father with doubts in his eyes.

  Yang Zhenhai squinted his eyes and smiled, shaking the rocking chair under him, "Today's sage is a wise monarch. Since he ascended the throne, Pingnan has retreated to the Japanese, and he is wise just by looking at his means. The influence of the aristocratic family is huge, and the emperor has always wanted to There were signs of the family's actions more than ten years ago. It was just a rebellion against the vassal kings, and there were Japanese pirates disrupting the border city. There is also the current war in the northwest. A person from a family."