Untitled Part 59

"If you want to see it, let's go out for an outing together when it's in bloom. When I came back, I saw that the chūn flower had already broken its bones."

  "Really, chūn came early this year."

  Yang Zhenhai wiped his face and sat on the kang, "What did you sigh from here just now?"

  "It's not the marriage of the third child. The third aunt told him one more thing. I asked him today, and he said he would have to wait." Jinniang frowned, and after thinking about it, she still told Yang Zhenhai about the shoes. "I don't know if I'm wrong, I'm afraid they really have something? What if our father doesn't agree?"

  Yang Zhenhai took a sip of tea, "You must have read it right. Last fall, the third child went into the mountains to rescue that Yunniang once, and that was the time when I went to the mountains. I don't know what Yunniang was going to do, and she was almost eaten by láng. "Yang Zhenhai thought for a while, "The two of them won't have anything, or the third child will not say anything about his temper. I will try to find out his tone, and if I really like it, I will tell him."

  "That's fine, but where's Dad?"

  "Let's talk about it from Dad. It's not that the third child has no son. It's good to continue. The third child likes it. But don't tell Dad first. I'll tell you when I'm sure."

  Jin Niang smiled, "This is the best." She felt that Yang Zhenhai was really rare, not so old-fashioned, and very open-minded.

  In the next few days, Jin Niang visited the two aunties from time to time to inquire about Yun Niang. This woman is rare. Xingzi is very peaceful. She learned Chinese characters when she was a child. She got married two years ago, and Auntie still remembers her personality. She is a sensible and sensible girl.

  Yang Zhenhai asked what the third child meant, but he told the truth in front of his eldest brother. He actually liked Yunniang in his heart, but he was afraid that Yunniang would not look down on him, and the shoes were just a thank-you gift for saving his life.

  When Jin Niang heard it, she understood in her heart, what kind of thank you, I am afraid that Yun Niang also has intentions in her heart, but Yun Niang is afraid that she also thinks like the third child, and feels a little inferior in her heart.

  After confirming the meaning of the third child, Yang Zhenhai went to talk with the father. Although the father is open-minded, it is still unacceptable to face such things as children, and he firmly disagrees with Yunniang entering the door. This matter suddenly froze here. In the end, the third child knelt in front of Dad Yang, and it took a long time to ask for permission. Jin Niang really moved when she saw the third child. It was the first time she was so determined, but Xingzi Qiáng became harder, perhaps his love for Yunniang made him protective.

  Dad nodded, and Jin Niang went to San Auniang's house. The matchmaker also needed San Auntian to do the matchmaking. At first, Jin Niang asked San Auntian to let her match the third one. San Auntian was very interested in it. Jin Niang refused one by one, and this time, if she was looking for someone else, she would have to be organized.

  San Bo Niang was quite surprised, Jin Niang did not dare to say that the two had made a secret promise, which was related to Yun Niang's reputation, "The third child is afraid to marry a daughter-in-law and treat the fat boy slowly. It's hard, my mother is like this, and my stepmother is afraid that it will not be well. Since Yunniang can't bear children, she will naturally treat her as her own. Just marry the youngest and give birth to a few more grandchildren for the third child." This remark made the third Auntie relieved, in fact, that's not the case at all, now that Fatty lives with Jinniang, even if Yunniang gave birth to a child, he wouldn't care about him. How much influence will it have, the fat and small are still promising, and the third child will depend on him in the future.