"Haha, you are still sweet." The old lady was naturally happy when she heard others praise her grandson.

  The two of them were talking when they heard the whip pào in front of the sky, gongs and drums sounded, "The bride is here."

  75 Chapter 75

  "Look at it too." The current sage pointed to the book on the table and glanced at Yang Peiyu who was standing beside him.

  "Yes." Yang Peiyu bowed and scooped the book, opened it and looked at it.

  Seeing the content inside, his face stiffened, and his heart froze for a while.

  "Tell me, what should I do?" The emperor leaned halfway on the dragon chair.

  "Wei Chen dare not speculate on his own."

  "Haha." Seeing that Yang Peiyu was sweating on the top of his head, the emperor did not embarrass him, "I heard that your brother and Qin Yong's daughter are engaged."

  Yang Peiyu didn't expect that the emperor would even know about this, "Yes. The marriage was made last year."

  The Emperor's left corner of his mouth twitched, revealing a mocking expression, "Kneel down."

  Yang Peiyu slowly exited the hall, and he was soaked all over when he heard the sound of porcelain falling to the ground.

  "Brother has a letter?" Zhi Qing watched Yuan Jing enter the room with an envelope in her hand. The seal on it was familiar.

  "Well, where is our father?"

  "And my mother is in the flower hall."

  Just as Yuan Jing was about to go out, he suddenly thought of something, "Come with me and lead my mother away."

  Zhiqing frowned, "What's the matter? Could it be that there is something else in this letter that my mother doesn't know?"

  "Well, I can't let my mother follow Cao's heart for matters in the court."

  "Hey!" Yang Zhenhai sighed, "In those days when Uncle Qin was in charge of transporting the grains, it was delayed for two days and hours. According to the military law, the head would have to be beheaded. It was the second son of the Zheng family, Zheng Haoqi, who helped cover up the past. Later, he also borrowed He was transferred to the Imperial Guard with the Zheng family, and later took up important positions in Jinyiwei. Very few people know about their relationship. He didn't have much contact with the Zheng family later, so how could he know that they had such a deep relationship."

  "Can't you walk around anymore?" Uncle Qin was kind to Yuan Jing back then, and he was thinking about it in his heart.

  Yang Zhenhai shook his head, "The Sacred Heart is arbitrary, this time the matter is too big, murdering the prince. The evidence is like a mountain." Thinking about it now, it was more than a year ago. At that time, the eldest son of the prince was inspecting the lower reaches of the Blue River, and he There was no news of an assassination, but at that time, an inn in southern Hunan was attacked by bandits, and all twenty-seven people in the inn were killed. He heard it but never thought about it.

  Yuan Jing's hand holding the teacup suddenly stopped, and he seemed to have thought of what happened at that time. In this way, Uncle Qin suddenly mentioned the meaning of the two families becoming in-laws.

  "Could it be that Uncle Qin predicted that this matter would be exposed?" Yuan Jing felt a chill in his heart.

  "I think he knew the result at the time, or he even understood the mind of the saint."