Jin Niang and Yang Zhenhai had a bottom line in their hearts, but there were many more questions. One was about the wet nurse. This meeting required not only the wet nurse, but also two. After Wang received the letter, he came over without even caring about the work in the field. She took over the matter of looking for a nanny, and Jin Niang still trusted her eyes. In addition, I have to prepare another copy of the things prepared for the child, including clothes, diapers, and bedding. Jin Niang also asked Yang Zhenhai to find a craftsman to make three small beds with fences, enough for the child to sleep until the age of two.

  When Jin Niang was almost nine months old, Mrs. Wang found two wet nurses, one Mrs. Yang. The family was not far away. The child was just two months old. The family was too poor. There is a lot of money, and it is a bit difficult to return the money to the house this year. There is really no way to come out and be a nanny. Mrs. Wang introduced Mrs. Yang through someone. Mrs. Yang was a well-known filial daughter-in-law in Shiliba Village. Her mother-in-law was ill, and Mrs. Yang took good care of her. The relationship between her mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law was very good. When Mrs Wang met Mrs Yang, although she was average in appearance, she was quite clean and looked like a neat person. God qíng is also very peaceful.

  Another Lu family, this person was bought by Wang family from Ren Yazi. After Wang found Yang, he looked at a few more homes, either because he disliked the dirty, or because the child was not good. Luckily, this Lu family is also a poor person. She was originally a peasant family. Her husband fell ill and died. She gave birth to her and a posthumous son. She finally gave birth to a son and was snatched by her mother-in-law. Her son was originally cowardly. I was angry at my in-law's house, and I was kicked out by my in-law's house before I finished confinement. There is really no other way but to sell as a slave.

  Jin Niang was quite satisfied with the two of them, relatively speaking, she liked the Yang family more. She was a sensible person. Lu was a little cowardly. She was really honest and timid, but that was fine. Help take care of the children at home, and some housework can also be given to her, and they can't do it if there are too many children at home.

  The only thing that Jin Niang was dissatisfied with was that the two were not healthy enough. Although they were already very healthy in this age, Jin Niang was still not satisfied.

  When the two came to the house, Mrs. Yang signed a one-year contract, and they could go home once every two weeks, because the family raised cattle and sheep, and now they had goat milk and milk, and Niang Jin said that she could let her man come to fetch milk to feed the children. , although they are not from the same village, but they are not far away, Yang accepted it happily. Jin Niang set the rules for the two of them. Sister Hui would prepare food for them every day, bathe and change clothes frequently, and take care of the children. There are many things to pay attention to. Sister Hui has taken care of Pei Yu, and she is very fond of these. Familiar, she took the two. Teach them how to do it step by step.

  Jin Niang is due to give birth in mid-December, but obviously the baby can't wait, and it starts on the first day of the twelfth lunar month.

  This time, Yang Zhenhai insisted on staying in the delivery room to accompany Jin Niang, regardless of other people's blocking. Jin Niang didn't have a clue in her own heart and she also needed Yang Zhenhai to encourage her.

  "Ah—" Jin Niang knew that she had to hold back a little bit, and she was afraid that she might lose her strength if she cried too much, but this was not something she could control.

  Yang Zhenhai wiped the sweat from Jin Niang's forehead with a handkerchief. At this moment, he also cared about it. It had already been two hours, and the child had not come out yet. He had never been so anxious. Hearing Jin Niang's suppressed cries and the painful expression made him tremble.