Wang Shi held the child jiāo to Jin Niang, "It's better to cry loudly, you feed him first, and I'll see if the soup is ready." After that, she walked out.

  The three-day-old child was hugged by Jin Niang, which showed that it was a sturdy one. The little hands clawed on Jin Niang's body, scratching and scratching, not to mention how cute.

  "Hey, this kid, why are you so aggressive." Yang Zhenhai just stretched his head over when he was kicked in the nose by the little guy, "Look, he's still staring at me—" Yang Zhenhai covered his nose and pointed at that Baby boy who is breastfeeding.

  "He can see it."

  "Why can't you see? Look at my son's big eyes, how amazing." Yang Zhenhai sat on the bed and answered while holding his son's little feet. The tenderness in his eyes was almost boring.

  The little guy has eaten a lot before, and he will stop after a few bites. Xu Shi felt that his feet were caught, and he couldn't do anything else, so he kept kicking.

  "Don't tease him. You'll be tired and then fall asleep."

  "Our son is a god." As he spoke, he nodded at the little guy's face, soft and tender just like her mother.

  Jin Niang picked up the child and patted it lightly, and after a while, the little guy hiccupped.

  "Help me get that phoenix-tail patterned short Beizi, I think someone will come in a while."

  Yang Zhenhai opened the big closet and hung all the clothes inside, "Let's wear red, today is a happy day." He took out a new dress with a big red and gold pattern from the closet and gestured towards Jin Niang.

  "A few red ones are all long robes, how can I wear them while sitting on the bed."

  "Yes." He changed his clothes and put them on the bed. He reached out and hugged the baby. Even though the baby was only three days old, Yang Zhenhai was very skilled in hugging the baby. In the past three days, Niang Jin was inconvenient to move. During the day, Mrs. Wang and Mrs. Hui helped, and at night, he took care of her. Not only did he not feel the trouble, but he also liked it tightly.

  Jin Niang took off her coat and put on a short satin robe with pink phoenix tail pattern. When she woke up in the morning, Wang helped her to comb a bun that is close to the clouds. Pair of blessings inlaid with ruby ​​gold earrings. Yang Zhenhai felt that it was not festive enough, so he gave her a pair of red plum hairpins.

  Jin Niang looked at the handle bronze mirror, but didn't move, "Yingzi will get married in a few days. I've prepared some makeup for me. You can bring it for me. When the third Auntie comes, I can take it back."

  "Where did you put it?" Yang Zhenhai put the child next to Jin Niang and lay down, the little guy pouted his mouth and rolled his calf eyes and looked around in a very spirited way.

  "In the kang cabinet on the south side, it's the box next to it."

  "That red lacquered wooden box?"

  "Yeah, that's it."

  Yang Zhenhai took it and handed it to Jin Niang.

  Jin Niang opened it and looked at it, "Bring my pair of coral bracelets here again, I can't go to the wedding, so I'll add some more to her."

  Yang Zhenhai found it and said, "Last time I went to Yancheng to set a hood for you, I'll get it back when you are full moon. You must like it."

  "Why don't I know when it happened. I don't need to spend any money."