Untitled Part 32

Magsimula sa umpisa

  There are no brick houses in the west yard, so a wooden thatched hut is built in the south to the east, which is used as a tool room. The whole west yard is empty, and it will be used as a vegetable garden in the future, if necessary in the future. To build a new house here, Yang Zhenhai thought that in case the two of them had seven or eight children, there would not be enough space, so he kept one piece.

  After looking around the house, it was empty, with no furniture and no plants outside. They still needed to buy it, and Jin Niang was basically satisfied. The only regret is that there is no more modern toilet. It's not that it can't be done, but it's a hassle after getting it out. It's not as clean as it is now to take out the toilet or something. Now she is used to using the toilet here, and Yang Zhenhai does all these things. Every morning, she cleans up the toilet when she cleans up the stables and sheepfolds, and uses the cart to send it to the composting place. There is no need for Jin Niang Hands-on, there is always rough wood ash pine foam in the room, and there is no smell in the room, she is used to it now.

  Each yard is equipped with a large tank, which is usually used to wash your face and hands, and even set fire to it. The tank is pre-ordered, extra large.

  The house is built, but the furniture hasn't arrived yet, so they are not in a hurry. After all, the vegetables are all here. Father Yang will discuss with Yang Zhenhai and wait for the furniture to come over before moving. Before the autumn harvest, Yang Zhenhai wants to go into the mountains a few times. , It took a lot of savings to build a house, and he wanted to go into the mountains to make up for some income.

  Jin Niang was also in a hurry to make the curtains and curtains used in the house. She missed a fèng sewing machine left by her mother in her previous life.

  The previous one finished the screen surface on the wall. It's still a peony picture. It's not how she likes peonies. It's a huge embroidered picture on the wall that is three meters long, five meters wide, and one meter eight. If the embroidered flowers are not generous enough , and some landscape paintings seem deserted. At first, I spent a lot of time trying to find a suitable silk wool. There is no such large silk wool at all. It is also thanks to San Auntie who knew an embroidery girl who was good at this. got such a piece.

  This time, the single-sided embroidery was easier, but it took her a month and a half to complete the embroidery at her speed. Really stretched to the wooden shelf, it's really beautiful.

  36. Uphill wild boar

  The grapes at home are ripe. Xu is Jin Niang who used Mother of Water. The vegetables she grows are growing well. However, she has seen the vegetable garden of the second family, and it is similar. , I can carry water and water the manure on weekdays, and I am skilled in growing vegetables in the village. Jin Niang cheated a little bit more than her when she used the Mother of Water. Auntie came to visit and praised her for her ability, but she herself Excuse me. Moreover, she was quite ashamed to see the second child's dissatisfaction, so she couldn't say anything to her, she could only look at her jealously. But thinking that she will be better after entering the new house in the future, at least not everyone can go to the vegetable garden, she just needs to be consistent with the second family's. In fact, she has already earned the same result by putting in different labor.

  The grapes were all over the shelf. Yang Zhenhai liked it very much. He made three jars of wine. Jin Niang suddenly understood why he wanted to build a wine cellar. But there's nothing wrong with it. She also wanted to drink a little wine. Of course, in order to see if the Mother of Water had adjusted the taste of the wine, she secretly dropped a drop into one of the jars.

  The dilution of the jellyfish has some effect on the taste of things, but it does not reach that amazing level. At most, it is the difference between jīng products and high-end products, and after Yang Zhenhai and Dad Yang have used it for a period of time, the physical effects will not be much, but they have always maintained a relatively good state. Yang Zhenhai may be able to adjust his body better when he is young, his body is more flexible, his strength and five senses have increased, but Yang Zhenhai did not doubt anything, and told Jin Niang that he had achieved something in practice. Jin Niang asked only to know that he was in the I learned a simple way of breathing and breathing in military high school, and I breathe according to certain rules every day when I fall asleep. I haven't found any effect before. Maybe recently, my heart is relaxed and there is no pressure. Anyway, once I woke up at night, I lay down beside Yang Zhenhai and listened, except for light breathing, there was no difference. But since he thought so, so be it.