It's a little inappropriate to cook with many people. Jin Niang thought that these people are quite edible, and she thought of it before. She asked someone to make a large steamer out of bamboo, one by one, and put water in a large pot under it. Can steam a lot.

  Thinking of the kind of fast food in the previous life, I made a few more dishes in wooden barrels or wooden tubs, and each person had a big bowl, and they could eat whatever they wanted to eat. Even stir-fry dishes will put ròu slices, and occasionally buy some jī duck to make a meal.

  These gān live, they will be treated like this on weekdays, but they look forward to three meals in the morning, noon and evening, that is, eat porridge and steamed buns in the morning, and mix vegetables with various pickles made by Jinniang, which is very fragrant. . If you eat well, you will naturally be full of energy every day. Very hard.

  This time, the house was built very carefully. It took a month and a half to spend together. Jin Niang didn't go to see the house until the house was built. She was busy with cooking in normal daylight. These days have been a little longer and I have lost weight again. But the moment I saw the new home, my heart was very comfortable.

  35. New house

  During these days, Niang Jin has been busy cooking for the working people, and she has no chance to see it. Moreover, it is hot now, those men are always wearing sleeveless jackets, and women are not allowed to go, but despite the hot weather. So Jin Niang still has a rough picture in her heart.

  This new house can be regarded as the joint design of Jinniang and Yang Zhenhai. When the two were researching, Jinniang put forward opinions and Yang Zhenhai solved it. Yang Zhenhai listened to Jinniang's opinions in this regard, so it was very troublesome to do in some places. , but it looks good now.

  Jin Niang passed right in front of the house, because it is a semi-sloping land. In order to prevent soil erosion in the future and the leveling of the foundation, the soil under the slope was sent to the slope, chiseled, and then paved with slate to form an area. It is a very large courtyard dam. The drop of the dam on the dam is three meters, and the stone is wrapped, which is very strong. There is a stone step on the west side of the front. You can walk up from here on weekdays. If you go by car, you must take the east road, which is also very convenient. A semi-circular land is formed under the dam, and Jinniang has decided to plant some vines and two rows of shrubs here.

  Going to the courtyard, in the east corner, there is a fenced flower bed, which is still empty now. Yang Zhenhai has already seen a golden osmanthus tree, saying that the shape of the tree is very beautiful. When it is golden, it has a good meaning. Just wait for it to be transplanted when the chūn opens next year. Before Yang Zhenhai transplanted a few trees from the mountain, they all survived, which made him full of confidence. Dad Yang said that this is a treasure land of feng shui. , but did not know that there is the role of the mother of water here.

  The bluestone of the courtyard paving is very smooth, and there are not many fèng gaps at all, and such a large area is reserved for sun drying.

  The house is composed of three roads in the east and west. The middle road is the main courtyard and the three-entry house. The format is similar to that of the houses in the capital today.

  The foundation of the house is very deep, and the house is tall and tall. It is in the form of three squares and four ears. The main house is more than seven meters high and deep, and the side rooms on both sides are slightly shorter and five meters deep. The house looks very spacious. , The house is built to be spacious on the premise of not violating the system.

  As soon as you enter the yard, you will sit upside down. The width of the yard is 4.5 meters. There is a flower bed next to the wall. The rest are paved with bluestone.