Remember.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

Aizawa's head rest on my stomach softly. I could feel his breath on my bare skin, I watched him as he slept peacefully. It should be noted that this man did just absolutely rearrange my guts and now he's sleeping like baby but whatever.

I reached for my phone opening it mindlessly.

Two Unread Messages:

Bird Brain (11:09PM):
What if we made cookies
tomorrow?

Bird Brain (11:13PM):
Wait can I unsend that
totally sexy hot message

I giggled a little to myself. Although the original message wasn't hot I think shirtless Hawks in an apron WOULD be hot-

"What are you laughing at?" Aizawa said softly, kissing my stomach gently. I jolted at his sleepy voice, surprised to hear him. I locked the screen, tossing it back on the side table.

"Liz." I huffed quietly. Aizawa traced around my bellybutton with his finger, "Hmmm, what did she say?" I knew he was genuinely questioning, not even suspicious somehow, but my anxiety shot through the roof and I sat quietly, shaking my head. I quiet pause filled the room and Aizawa lifted his head from my stomach, looking at me with his sleepy eyes, "Y/n?" He questioned again, his dark eyes meeting mine. I shook my head, running my hands through his hair, "Hmm?" He hummed quietly. I forced a soft smile onto my face, "Work stuff." I shrugged off. He held my eyes for a moment longer then looked down to kiss my stomach, moving towards my chest.

He paused when he saw a mark between my boobs, staring at it with a confused look. "I don't remember that one." He rubbed it gently with his thumb. My heart raced as I remembered exactly where I got that mark, Hawks hot mouth. His eyes lingered up my body, I could feel my cheeks redden but I didn't know if he could see it. His eyes sat on my neck, then a small smirk appeared on his face, "I remember that one." He moved towards my neck to place a soft kiss on what I assumed was a hickey of some sort. I scoffed, "Yeah? I'll have to cover that before work." I rolled my eyes smiling softly.

My hand found his jawline and I looked at him longingly. He laid his head back down, on my chest this time. I ran my hands through his hair again. I couldn't see his face anymore, and my stomach began to sink at the thought of him knowing I had slept with Hawks. Part of me slept with Hawks because I wanted some kind of revenge or something, but part of me realized I might actually like Hawks.

I sighed, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

"Y/n." I heard Aizawa whisper softly, I groaned, rolling over to see him standing at the edge of the bed. His hand moved to hold my face and I smiled at him, "I have to go into U.A." He pushed my hair behind my ear, I could feel the way he analyzed every part of my face, "You can stay here if you want, or I can drop you off at your place on my way to work." My eyes moved to find the clock on his night stand, 7:01AM. I shook my head, "I'll stay here." A soft smirk appeared on his face, he leaned in and kissed my jaw, pulling away to analyze me again. My eyes blinked softly at him. He leaned in again, pulling my face to face him, He looked at me for a while. This time I knew he could see my cheeks redden. "God I wish you would have waken up earlier." He scoffed, licking his lips once.

His dark eyes simmered under his messy hair and he kissed me hard. Pulling away and kissing me hard again and again. His hand found the back of my neck, holding onto me, guiding and controlling me.

I could feel myself getting slightly turned on from his dominance. He sighed, pulling away. He turned away from me, mouthing "fuck." He looked at me again, his eyes moving down my body this time. I still only had on a bra and pantie set, and it must have been killing him. "I have to go or I won't go at all." He whispered into my ear before biting onto it then kissing down my jaw. I let out a soft moan at his bite, and pulled him back when he went to walk away. "Sho." I almost moaned, pulling him in for one last sloppy kiss, "I'll be waiting for you." I hummed as I slipped my bra and pantie set off. His eyes stared hard at my body, glaring at me with an almost death stare. He bit his lip and slowly backed away from me towards the door, "You'll... You......." He sighed, "You'll get it when I get home." He finally said and walked out off his room.

Once I was by myself I sighed, sliding into his warm comforter. I sat with my thoughts for a moment, going back and forth in my mind between Aizawa and Hawks. My thoughts became jumbled until I finally hazily drifted back to sleep.