You.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

I took a deep breath in, waking myself from the sleep I had been in. My eyes open slowly and I begin to become slightly alarmed when I don't recognize where I am until my eyes focus on the hospital band around my wrist. My heart beat slows and I take in a deep sigh, the room is relatively dark and I can hear quiet background sounds outside of my door. A fuzzy blanket is wrapped around my body, it takes me a moment to realize Aizawa is fast asleep in a chair beside me. I sit up quickly, alarmed by how he looks. His arm is wrapped in a sling and his face and exposed skin covered with marks. "Sho..." I whisper under my breath. As I turn to face him, reaching out my hand to touch his scuffed face he startles awake, his eyes locking with mine immediately, "Y/n...." he says breathlessly, rising from his seat and holding my head against his chest as I wrap my hands around his body. Small tears fall from my eyes as I nestle into his neck, feeling his soft hair against my cheeks.

"You...." he starts quietly, running his hand through my hair and kissing my forehead, "I was so afraid you were gone."

Larger tears well up in my eyes as I start to talk, "Me? You. You're the one who had to stay and fight the-" I feel myself getting worked up, my breaths becoming short as I begin crying harder, Aizawa grabs me firmly and pulls me even closer to him, "Shhhh, don't get so worked up..." His voice reassures me as I hold him tightly, quite literally afraid to let go.

We stay tangled within one another for a moment, Aizawa's breath against my neck. He pulls away to look at me, his hand gripping my jaw, I feel his thumb rub against my skin. A small smile appears on his face as he gazes into my eyes, holding my attention for as long as he could possibly want to. "You're so damn beautiful it's irritating."

He leans his forehead against mine, placing the most delicate kiss on my lips. My heart gushes, realizing how much I had miss his touch.

I kiss him back harder, attacking his lips, I feel him smile against my mouth as his tongue finds mine for a moment. I pull away from him and stare at the marks on his face for a while, "Did Dabi-" he grabs my hand, pulling it to his mouth to kiss it, "Yes," he confirms quietly. I assumed that the marks on his face were some kind of burn, it didn't look exactly like a burn from a typical flame, but I had seen Dabi's interesting quirk and figured it might do different damage than a typical fire quirk. His eyes avoid mine for a moment before he returns back to his normal self.

Aizawa holds my hand in his and places another kiss on it looking at me with slight worry in his eyes, "Are you hungry? You have to be. When is the last time you had something to eat?" Once he asks I realize I couldn't really remember the last thing I ate, he smiles empathetically, knowing the answer to his question. "I'll go get you something to eat, rest a little longer." He kisses my forehead and gets up from the bed, I can tell he's in pain because of the way he winces ever so slightly when he reaches for the door. As it closes I turn away from the door to face the window in my room, it's pretty dark outside besides the twinkling stars and dim city lights. My eyelids begin to feel heavy again until the sound of the door clears sleep from my head.

I laugh, turning to face the door, "Did you forget something Sho-" I pause when I realize Aizawa isn't at the door, instead the outline of a pair of wings stands at the doorway, Even though it's dark in my room I see the beaming smirk on Hawks face.

He voice is full of pep as he starts to talk at me, "Ah you look so good even in a hospital gown it's kind of turning me on." He moves right to my bed, sitting on the edge where Aizawa just was. He grabs my chin to get a better look at me, I flinch slightly, not expecting his touch, "Pretty little face doesn't have a single scratch the boys did well-"

I roll my eyes and cut him off, "Hawks what the hell?!" his eyes widen for a moment, but the smirk stays plastered on his face, "You being angry is even hotter y/n I don't know what to tell you." I scoff and turn away from him, "Have you lost your mind? I don't understand why you were with them? Does Aizawa know you were with them how you know I saw you know what I mean Hawks, like, you literally were-" He puts his finger to my mouth, "Shhh shhh shhh," he gets closer to my face, drawing me in with his golden eyes, "Don't worry about it baby, promise." He winks, moving his hand down to hold my neck, "All that matters is you're safe."

Even though I want to hate him I can't, something about him is so disgustingly likable. I scoff at him, pulling away, half annoyed at him and half wanting his hand off my neck because it was driving me insane.

"Oh baby bird, it's not that easy to get rid of me. When will you learn." The smirk appears on his face again and he leans in towards me, placing a kiss on my cheek. He gets up from the bed and bows, "I'm just glad you're okay, even if you pretend you don't want me." He moves towards the door, his wings nearly too wide to go through it, "Let me get out of here before your very official and definitely real boyfriend comes back and gets jealous."

I stare at him, clearly annoyed, "You know I'll be in touch." He finishes his little smug act and gives me a small hand wave before shutting the door behind him. Minutes later the door opens again and I see Aizawa's board figure walking in.

"I got you some fruit and a hot tea." He comes and sits right where Hawks had just been, placing his warm hand on my thigh. I smile at him, already feeling happier that he's back, I take the fruit and tea from him and kiss his cheek. For the next few minutes we eat fruit and hold hands while sitting quietly. I lay against his chest, his breath under my ear. I listen attentively as I think back to Hawks and the way he entered the room with Dabi, as if he was meant to be there. I look up at Aizawa, who's fast asleep again. Does he know? Should he know? How did Hawks explain any of this to him?

I stare at him, admiring his calm face, wondering if I should tell him everything I don't think he knows...