Something.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

I was scared awake the next morning by Hawks soft giggling. I opened one eye slowly, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness in his room. He was staring directly at me, covering his giggling terribly.

"Whatttt?" I groaned, tired and also my body hurt from being fucked senseless.

Hawks smirked at me, "You snore."

My mouth dropped, staring up at him, "I do not snore." He giggled loudly, shaking his head yes.

"Yes. You do." I turned away from him and he grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him.

"No one has ever said that!" I protested, refusing to look at him.

"Well I just watched you sleep for an hour and you snored," Hawks snorted, trying to hold back his laughter, "like a lot..." I laughed softly at his snort and rolled to face him, he smiled at me, holding my face with his soft hand. His finger traced my lips gently, leaning in to kiss me, he pulled back, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Also, it's concerning how long you can sleep without waking up." Hawks eyes narrowed like he was trying to figure out something about my sleep patterns, I huffed at him, "Hawks.... sorry I was fucked senseless last night." I raised my eyebrow at him, "Cumming takes a lot out of a girl...." I smirked at him as he leaned in to kiss me again, this time sliding his tongue into my mouth. He kissed down my neck, biting at my collarbone, he smirked and pulled away. Hopping out of bed like he had to rush somewhere, I glared at him, he shrugged, "Got work baby." I buried my head into his pillows, turning away from him again.

I could feel his eyes linger on me as he walked towards me, slapping my ass which caused me to jump, "Thanks for your wet pussy." He cooed in his cocky tone, his breath was on my neck before I realized, talking softly, "If I had time I'd make you cum on my face before I leave," he smacked my ass again, harder, "Maybe later." I turned to look at him and he kissed me one more time before pulling a shirt on over his body, "Come on I'll take you home before I leave for work." Hawks rummaged through his closet again, finding a shirt for me to wear with his sweats. I got dressed and collected my random items of clothing that were scattered around Hawks house.

Flying with Hawks in the daytime was odd. It almost felt like we were doing something illegal anytime he took to the sky? It was just so hard to believe he could just fly around. Every time he took me anywhere he'd hold me tight to his chest. Once we got to my apartment building he landed on the stairs outside my unit. He sat me down gently, helping me balance as my feet hit the ground. He kissed my cheek softly, "I'll call you later." And like that he was gone, to the sky in seconds.

I headed up to my apartment, opening the door and walking to my bedroom, flopping on the bed. I needed a shower. Instead of showering I felt myself drifting off to sleep, accidentally closing my eyes for too long.

I woke up a couple hours later, rolling over to check my phone, 4:36PM. Aizawa would be here in 2 hours or so. I groaned, getting out of bed and heading for the shower, forreal this time. Believe it or not, I was kind of excited to see Aizawa. We hadn't had realllll time together for a while, I was still mad at him but I felt like he might be able to change my mind tonight. But, I KNEW that there was no way I'd just jump into a relationship with him again. He'd have to earn my trust back, plus, sleeping with Hawks in the meantime wasn't too bad..... (And..... maybe I had a crush that I wanted to sort out??)

I got in the shower taking an extra long time to get ready. Opening the door to a steamy foggy mist that slowly moved into my room. I put on a simple outfit but a shirt that made my tits look great (duh). I finished my hair and makeup, putting on a thick layer of lip gloss (again, duh). I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand, walking over to look at it.

Sho (6:48PM):
I'm early

My heart beat in my chest, why was I nervous? I smiled at my phone pulling it off the charger and gathering a few items from around my house. I typed back quickly,

Y/n (6:51PM):
You're lucky
I'm ready

I pulled my front door shut, gliding down the stairs. When I reached the base of the stairway I saw Aizawa's car. I walked over, NERVOUSLY. And opened the passenger car door. I looked down at the seat, a pretty bouquet of flowers was laid cross it, beautiful pink and purple flowers bundled in it. I felt Aizawa's eyes on my face, which I knew was flushed from the sweet.... gesture. My eyes flickered up to look at him and he shifted in his seat, clearing his throat. "Hi." I said softly, picking up the flowers and sitting down in the seat. A soft smile came across his face, I had just seen him the other night, literally in this car, right where he was sitting, giving him blue balls... But this Aizawa was so much different. Sometimes I forgot how sweet and pure he could be when I didn't want him to tear my clothing off.

"Hi, Y/n." He whispered at me, ugh SWOON. His hands tighten around the stirring wheel as I moved slightly, adjusting myself. I felt his eyes on me the entire time. This man. This is the man I missed. It sucked because I was so frustrated and angry with him, but at the same time I just wanted to snuggle against his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

He waited for me to buckle up then drove off. I sat my hands in my lap, staring at him as he drove. His hand slowly lingered into my lap, taking my hand into his. His fingers fit between mine perfectly. My hands crossed with his gently, he looked over at me, smiling softly again, "You look pretty." He gleamed, his dark hair half up, away from his eyes. He KNEW I loved when he wore his hair like that. He also had a button up shirt on, and of course he left the top two buttons undone. My eyes lingered for a second too long at his chest. He probably didn't try it, but I noticed the smirk that plastered on his face.

Once we got to his place Aizawa pulled in the driveway, opening his door quickly, he sweetly walked over to my door, opening it for me.

SWOON, again.

He closed the door behind me, holding onto my hand again, as we walked to the door he paused for a moment, staring into my eyes, "I have something for you." He smiled, before placing his hand on the doorknob.