Sooner.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

My legs buckled as Hawks slid a finger inside of me, his tongue still moving around my clit. I moaned loudly as he pushed my body against the wall, his other hand wrapped around the back of my thigh tightly. I could see his smirk appearing as his face moved between my legs, his eyes glaring at me as I held onto his head. The shower continued to run, slightly drowning out the sounds that kept leaving my mouth. I let go of his head for a moment and his eyebrows furrowed in anger, sliding another finger inside of me aggressively, "Fuck. Hawks..." I grabbed his hair tightly and the anger left his face but his speed picked up, his tongue moving across my tender wetness faster.

I talked in soft moans, trying to focus, "If you keep....." *Uncontrollable moans* Hawks smirk was easy to spot, and it hadnt left his face since his tongue tasted me. I began talking again, "If you keep doing that I'm going to...." *Uncontrollable moan* Hawks pulled away from my lips for a moment, making me let out an unintended sigh, "What's that?" He smirked, standing up and pulling me around his waist. I gasped as his hard cock hit against my tender clit through his pants, he leaned in to kiss my lips messily, "Cum?" He growled as he attacked my mouth with kisses. Our tongues moved back and forth, his hands tightened around the back of my thighs, pulling me tighter to his body.

He grinned against my body gently, letting out a sigh. He looked down, realizing he still had pants on, "For fucks sake." He whispered under his breath. He put me down for a second, running his eyes over my naked body, "Don't fucking move." He mumbled as he threw his pants off, his hard cock making my mouth drop. He noticed, a smirk appearing on his face, his eyes flicked down to his cock, "Spit on it." He said cooly. My cheeks felt hot as the almost cumming high faded out of my system.

Hawks also noticed this, and repeated himself, "I said spit on it." reaching out to grab the back of my head and pulling me towards him, "I'll demonstrate." He said between gritted teeth. His other hand moved to my mouth, pushing two fingers against my lips. Without question I opened my mouth slightly, a dirty smile appeared on Hawks face and he spit in my mouth, pushing my chin closed once he was satisfied. "Your turn." He smirked, glaring at me, his hand still wrapped through my hair. My eyes moved to his, then looked down longingly at his cock. I parted my lips, spitting down Hawks chest and watching it move down to his harden member. Hawks mouth twitched ever so slightly. "Atta girl." He groaned. I bit my lip, not knowing if I'd regret what I was about to do.

With Hawks hand still gripping my hair I moved forward, licking the path the spit had just made down Hawks chest and to the shaft of his cock. I locked eyes with him, watching his breath catch in his chest as I just barely licked the tip of his cock.

A darkness filled Hawks eyes and he grabbed me again, holding me tight against his body, my legs wrapping around his waist. He angrily flung open the shower door, moving us into the steamy glass shower. He pushed my body against the glass door and gripped my neck tightly with one hand as his waist pushed a solid stroke against my lips, spreading them open and filling me effortlessly, Hawks tightened his grip on my neck, cutting off the gasp that his cock filling me made me produce. Hawks smirked mischievously at me, holding my gaze as I slid deeper onto his cock, "Thought you were in control eh?" He teased as he thrusted into me again, his voice tightening, "I think," *thrust* "you know," *thrust* "whose in control." *hard thrusting and unbreakable eye contact*

Hawks smirked at me as moans left my mouth loudly, his breath short and heavy, "I can't believe how dirty you sound when I fuck you." My body melted into Hawks like it was his, at this point I was fully okay with whatever he could possibly do to me.

The shower hit the back of Hawks wings, creating a soft mist over the both of us. Hawks let go of my neck, gripping the back of my thighs tightly as he moved me up and down onto his thick cock.

He moved closer to me, kissing me hard as he moaned into my mouth and down my neck, sucking against my collarbone. His speed got faster and my breath got shorter, moans becoming louder as I got closer to my high. Hawks face was full of lust as his thrusts became harder and deeper, fully aware of what he was doing to me. His breath was against my neck as he spoke into my ear, "If you cum on my cock I'll go absolutely insane." He moaned as his thrusts became slightly sloppy but even harder, railing into my gspot.

I moaned loudly, begging him not to stop, between breathless moans I choked out a single sentence, "I'm, fuck." Hawks deep strokes made me absolutely insane. I threw my head back, cumming all over his cock. Hawks watched me cum, his lustful eyes glued onto mine, kissing me hard as he came inside of me, pulling out as his cum dripped down his cock and against my skin. We both breathed heavily, our foreheads pushed together.

He kissed my lips gently, "Absolutely fantastic pussy of yours." He smirked at me cockily, licking his lips. He opened the shower door, carrying me back out to his bed. Once he got to the edge he threw me onto it, watching my boobs bounce from the motion. He smirked, laying down beside me and tracing my body with his pointer finger, "If I knew how fucking erotic you were I would have fucked you sooner." I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled, pulling me closer to him, he kissed my neck softly before talking again, "I'm serious."

I laid on his chest for a while, playing with his hair until he fell asleep effortlessly. I rolled over, grabbing my phone to check the time, I stared at my bright phone screen:

6:43AM
2 Unread Messages

I squinted, opening my phone and viewing the messages:

Sho (6:12AM):
Guess who misses you
[2 Attached Images]

I smirked at my phone, the first picture which was of Aizawa's cat, who was rolled in his lap, laying happily, the second picture was Aizawa in the mirror, holding the coffee cup I'd always use, his cat on his shoulders. (Also, for the record, he was shirtless)

I sighed, typing back.

Y/n (6:47AM):
You didn't put a shirt
on to be a tease.

But she's cute...

Sho (6:50AM):
Y/n awake before 10am?

She's cute? And......

Y/n (6:52AM):
And so are you. Like
you don't know that.

Sho (6:53AM):
I like it better when you
say it ;)

Come over tonight.

Y/n (6:55AM):
Why would I?

Sho (6:57AM):
[Image Attached]

*Picture of his ridiculously cute cat......*

Y/n (6:59AM):
Manipulative.

But I sighed.... typing a second text

Pick me up at 7.

I pulled the blankets over my shoulders, sitting my phone down and falling asleep the moment I closed my eyes.