Suprise.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

"You don't have to go to work" Aizawa whispered into my ear as he wrapped a towel around my shoulders. I turned to face him, putting my arms around his neck, "I do, Sho, I do." I smiled, leaning in to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Stay with me longer." He pouted, touching my face gently with his firm hands. He placed soft kisses on my forehead, then my nose, then my cheek, then my jaw, then down my neck. He pulled back, looking into my eyes for a moment, watching me quietly. "You're so pretty." He whispered, leaning in so our foreheads touched. Our lips almost collided, I could feel his warm breath against my skin.

We stood in silence for a moment, just enjoying each others company. "Be my girlfriend." He cooed, running his hands down my body to sit on my waist, pulling me into him ever so slight. My eyes widened. He smiled at my reaction, "I hope that's a good eye widen." I nodded slightly, my mouth opening to say words but almost too nervous/excited to. I grabbed his face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs against his jaw. "Yes." I mouthed, watching his eyes light up. He smiled and kissed me hard, picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands held under my bare thighs, walking to his bed and sitting me at the edge. 

He pulled back from kissing me for a moment, "I'd make you cum on my tongue if you didn't have work." He growled into our kiss. I laughed kissing him hard. "Get dressed so I can take you to work" he mumbled between our kisses, I sighed and kissed him one more time before looking around for my skirt, Aizawa bent down grabbing it from the ground. He pointed to his bed, motioning me to sit down. I rolled my eyes and sat down, he slowly put the skirt on my body, his hands grazing my thighs. "I can't stand these skirts" he scoffed, zipping it as I stood up. I grabbed my shirt, pulling it over my head.

"Your turn" I smiled, throwing his shirt at him. He rolled his eyes and got dressed, he collected his random items from the simple room and we got ready to leave.

"Wait, what did you need to pick up?" I asked, thinking back to the original reason we had come here, Aizawa smirked and shrugged, "Nothing." He opened the door leading to the hallway. We road down an elevator and were back at the front of the building.

As we walked out of UA we noticed two kids messing around with each other, as we got closer Aizawa 's head perked up, "Bakugou!" He shouted towards the group. The grumpy blonde I'd noticed on my previous trip to UA glared at Aizawa then when back to sending blasts out of his hands.

Aizawa got louder, moving closer to them, "Why is Kaminari duck taped to a tree?!" The blonde sighed, then the other blonde stuck to the tree interjected, "It's cool Mr. Aizawa! Bakugou and I were testing how many explosions I could take until it messed with my quirk."

Aizawa scoffed, looking at hot hands, "Bakugou, you have a fire quirk, you cannot blast Kaminari as he is attached to a FLAMMABLE object."

"Tch. It's under control." He huffed back.

"Go back to the dorms." Aizawa said firmly. The blonde rolled his eyes but listened, getting the other blonde down from the tree. They walked away from us, Bakugou pushing Kaminari away from him when he went to give him a fist bump, "I'm not shitty hair, dunce." The two students walked down the sidewalk, forgetting me and Aizawa were even there.

Aizawa continued walking, unfazed. "You have interesting students, Mr. Aizawa." I laughed, pushing his shoulder. He gave me a side eye as we got to his car, "Get in, brat."

We arrived at the coffee shop and I moved to open the door, Aizawa grabbed my thigh, making me pause. "I won't be able to pick you up tonight, I have night patrol, will you be okay?" His thumb rubbed at my bare skin. I smiled, nodding at him, "Yes, I'll be okay." His eyebrows furrowed, "I don't like when you walk home." His eyes linger on my skirt, "And I'm still not happy I have to watch you walk away in this." He pulled at it, "I'll rip it off you tonight." He mumbled his face close to my neck, I let out a small sigh as I felt his breath against my skin.

I opened the door, holding it in my hand, "I'll be fine." I mocked, moving in closer to his face, he stared at me, moving closer and pausing before kissing my lips. "I'll be at your place later, and that" He pointed at my skirt, "Will be on the ground." He said firmly. I nodded and got out of the car. "Yes sir."  He smirked at me, watching me walk into the cafe.

Liz didn't work tonight so I was bored, it was also slow so I was EXTRA bored. I just kept thinking about the fact that Aizawa was my b o y.... f r i e n d... Time passed slowly but once it was time to close my coworker and I cleaned up for the night and said goodbye as we parted ways after I locked up for the night. My walk home was normal, kind of cold, quiet, peaceful. I pulled out my phone to text Aizawa

Y/n 9:46PM:
Almost home, maybe
I'll take a bubble bath ;)

I giggled, knowing I was being a tease.

Sho 9:48PM:
Oh? I'm sure you'll
want to wait for me.

Y/n 9:49PM:
Do I?

Sho 9:50PM:
Yes, y/n.

Sho 9:51PM:
You're distracting me from
work naughty girl, I'll punish
you when I get home.

Y/n 9:51PM:
We'll see.

I reached the base of my apartment stairs and walked up them. When I reached the top of the stairway I slipped my phone into my pocket, reaching into my bag to dig for my keys.

Without any warning I felt a pair of firm hands grab my waist, "Sho I thought you were-" But as I went to protest his touch an unfamiliar voice rang in my ears, "Where do you think you're going? Kitten." I shifted to turn quickly but before I could move I felt myself getting sleepy, and slowly I felt myself lose all consciousness, closing my eyes as everything turned to black.