Belong.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

5:00PM Y/n's apartment -

I sighed, picking up my phone after hearing it buzz on my bedside table. I stared at it for a moment, it was Liz.

Liz (5:01PM):
Come out tonight!!!
Plz plz plz plz

Plz.

I thought for a moment, it had been a while since I been out, but also I was comfy and cozy in bed.

Y/n:
I'm tired

Liz (5:05PM):
Hawks will be there.......

I laughed a little at her text, it's not that I wanted to go just because of Hawks, but seeing his whole body shutter when I appeared anywhere was kind of... a fun game.

Y/n:
Fine.

I rolled out of bed and wandered to the shower, once I was done I put my hair in rollers and stood in front of my closet for way too long. I settled on a matching set that hugged my figure (of course?) and a cute pair of heels. I got dressed and finished my hair and makeup, throwing on extra lip gloss (just for good measure?). By the time I was finished getting ready Liz was texting me repetitively, bothering me about being ready and tired of waiting.

I walked down my apartment stairway finding Liz parked at the entrance blaring her music way too loud and confidently. I opened the passenger door, swinging my legs in her car.

"Oh my god finally but you look hot." She said in a frantic voice, "I'll just drive us, no drinking for me tonight I open way too early." I laughed, fixing my hair as she drove down the dark street.

Once we arrived to the club we made our way to the back where there were plenty of booths and an open dance floor. People moved back and forth, brushing shoulders and laughing over the loud music. As Liz and I walked towards an open booth my eyes spotted Mirko and Hawks, having a playful argument with drinks in their hands. Mirko kept shaking her head at Hawks, as soon as she saw us she stood up, running towards us, Hawks leaned back in the booth, his wings taking up too much space, his eyes found me automatically, blinking softly as they rolled across my body, getting stuck on my hips as I walked towards them. The amount of time I felt his eyes linger constantly made me feel awkward, no matter how many times he did it. He bit into his lower lip, smirking slightly as his eyes flickered to Liz then Mirko, then right back to me, just watching us all interact.

"Liz! Y/n! You both look ridiculously hot!" Mirko shouted as she pulled us in for a small hug, "Do you want a drink?" She pointed towards the bar and Liz shook her head, "I'll go with you Mirko!" She nodded towards me, "Why don't you go deal with-" My wide eyes seemed to cut Liz off, but I noticed she was looking behind me instead of at Hawks, "Shit...." she mumbled, I turned seeing Aizawa sitting at the bar, not even paying attention to us, but a small drink in his hand. Swirling it back and forth, back and forth, then taking a small drink.

I rolled my eyes, deciding I'd pretend not to care, so I waltzed over to Hawks and lean down, (my tits looked good btw) moving dangerously close to him, leaning in to whisper in his ear, "Stop looking at me like you want to fuck me if you won't." I said softly, can't lie, some new form of confidence had set in lately. Hawks laughed out loud, eyes focused ahead of me, "Don't get too cocky." He said smoothly, turning to face me. His eyes moved across my face slowly, staring at my lips intently, then moving down my neck, chest, and to my waist. They flickered back up to meet my eyes, anddddd boom.... I felt awkward. That little spark of confidence gone. He moved in closer, our foreheads nearly touching, "What was it you said again?" He whispered, a hand pushing my hair behind my ears. My voice caught in my throat and I shook my head and his smirk grew larger, "That's what I thought." He whispered as his hand touched my cheek and pulled away gracefully.

What was it with these men? Driving me absolutely insane. Once Liz and Mirko got back Liz handed me a drink and I downed it right away, "Let's dance!" I yelled, grabbing their hands. We danced for a while, and I drank a little too much while we continued to dance. Every now and then I'd catch Hawks eyes on me, I lost sight of Aizawa, figuring he'd left. After a while Hawks got up and moved towards us, Mirko laughed at him, jokingly dancing around him (doing the chicken dance). He rolled his eyes at her, then moved close to me, his hands on my hips.

He pulled me against him hard, our bodies colliding. "Show me what you can do." He smirked, watching my cheeks turn red. "Don't act shy now." He said in a low voice right into my ear, I took a long breath in, placing my arms around his neck and pulling his face to mine, "Who said I was shy?" I whispered back, not letting our lips touch even though I could feel his chin pushing towards me. We started moving against one another, a little too fucking easily. His hands remained placed on my hips firmly, making sure each time we moved I could feel his rock hard member against my thigh. I slowly became more confident, taking full control. After a while I realized I was a little too drunk, and if he kept this up there was no way he wouldn't come home with me. I pulled him in close, holding his chin in MY hand, "I'm getting a drink." I whispered, placing a soft, SO SOFT, kiss on his lips. A soft moan escaped his mouth as I pulled away, (a moan?!!!!! Hawks just moaned because of me) as I turned away towards the bar I noticed a pair of eyes on me.

Aizawa sat across from us, at the bar, where I was headed. Fists white as shit from the death grip he had on his drink. My confidence faltered a little as I walked towards the bar. (Also I was a little drunk and was riding a confidence high....)

Once I got to the bar Aizawa was staring directly at me. I held up my hand in a weird greeting way? Like I waved but also pretended I was just fixing my hair. An audible scoff left his mouth, and with that sound I stumped right over to him, he looked me up and down, totally different fuck me eyes compared to Hawks, "Problem?" I said annoyed. The same scoff came out of his mouth.

I scoffed back, "You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes, turning away from him, not even a half a second later I felt a hand grab my waist, pulling me back. I glared at Aizawa. who's hand was (obviously) on my waist, he talked in a low voice, his mouth barely moving, "You're standing across the bar, basically getting off to some fucking loser, but I'm annoying?" His voice rose a little as he glared at me behind his dark eyes. I stared at him for a moment, my chest moving up and down, "What? Should I get off to you acting like my owner?" His eyebrow furrowed and he spoke in the most disgustingly hot voice, "You know who you belong to, y/n. And you know you've cum for me like a little obedient whore." FUCKKKK!!!!!!! Damn this sexy ... annoying man, that's all I could think. I let his hand stay on my waist, knowing his grip was creating bruises. I realized now that I had too many drinks and this man is irresistible.

Dominance set over Aizawa's face once he realized his words were bouncing around my head, he smirked as he pulled me towards him, his face nestled against my ear, mumbling into me, "Come with me." He stated simply, he turned slightly, waiting for my body to follow. I sighed, melting into him. I nodded, following him as he led me outside.