Distractions.

(art is not mine, i think it's literally just two official arts put together) enjoy <3

Y/n's POV:

I sat awkwardly on the table where Hawks had placed me. There was a wall that blocked my view from the door, I heard Hawks sigh a soft laugh and a small chatter between whoever was at the door. Hawks voice rose a little for a moment, "Wait I think you should-" Too late. Dabi. The Dabi that KIDNAPPED me walked around the corner. Staring at me on the kitchen table, a smirk coming across his face. He let out a small giggle and turned to look at Hawks who was standing at the door frame with an awkward smile plastered on his face, his left hand rubbing at his hair. Dabi looked back at Hawks, then back to me, "Hold on...."

He pondered, noticing Hawks (Hawks themed, like his sweatpants had himself on them) sweatpants I was wearing, Dabi pointed to me, the sweats, then turned and pointed at Hawks, "Were you two about to fuck?" He exclaimed clearly amused. Hawks hand went to his temple, rubbing it and sighing. My mouth dropped, waiting for him to speak. Dabi's hand hit his side in amusement, "On the dining room table?!" Hawks took a deep sigh in, shrugging his shoulders. Dabi stepped towards me, "You know, Hawks isn't even that-" He paused, his eyes focusing harder on me now, "Wait a second," His eyes widened a little, "You're Eraserheads girlfriend!" Dabi let out a loud laugh, my eyebrows furrowed at him.

"He's not my-"
"They're not-"

Hawks and I spoke at the same time. Catching our words in our mouths once we realized. Dabi let out another laugh, "Ah shit, that's hilarious, wait until Shi-" Hawks glared darkly at Dabi and Dabi paused for a moment, "Can you not?" Hawks said lowly.

Dabi cocked his head to the side and to my surprise walked towards me. He stretched his hand for a moment before Hawks grumbled again, "Don't touch her." He said firmly. Dabi's smiled without turning away from me, my gaze stayed set on him, "Oh?" He hummed, "She's your special girl now huh?" Hawks scoffed staring at Dabi who turned to face Hawks, "It's not even like that you idiot, she's not spec-" I looked at him, a small scowl forming on my face, did he really just say "it's not even like that" and "she's not spec-" she's not what? Special?! Nice.

Dabi hummed again quietly, turning to face me. "If you get tired of pigeon brain, I'm easy to find." He winked, tapping my chin with his knuckle. He turned, walking right past Hawks, "I'll catch you later." He said in the most casual tone in the world, opening the door and letting himself out. Hawks stood silently at the door frame, a cool silence filled the room. He started to walk towards me and I shot him a glare, "It's, 'not like that'" I mocked in a condescending tone. "She's not spec- spec- what were you going to say huh? Not special?"

Hawks clicked his tongue at me, "Y/n I didn't even mean it in that way and you kno-" I laughed, pulling myself down from the table, "I know what Hawks?" I said irradiated as I pulled his sweatpants off and threw them at him, pulling my clothing back on. He flung his arms up into the air in protest, "Dabi's not a good guy, Y/n." I let out a laugh, "Yet he's in your fucking house?" A silence filled the room again. He moved towards me as I searched around for my shirt, "Y/n can you listen?"

I pulled my shirt over my head, continuing to ignore him, "You've been bothering me for so long for what? Acting like you're interested in me for what? To fuck me out of spite or something? Like make me interested in you just to-" Before I realized Hawks was right in front of me, he grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him, "Can you let me fucking speak?" He whispered. I stopped talking, staring at him, "I, like you Y/n. No, I'm not going to tell that idiot I'm into you and was seconds away from devouring your pussy." I rolled my eyes, attempting to look away from him, he pulled my face back to his, "I'm talking to you." He said firmly. I thought for a moment, "I'm annoyed at you." I pouted, watching his eyes linger on my face.

"You really put your clothing back on." He pouted back, rubbing at my thighs. "You were being mean." I shrugged, talking softly as I put my hand through his hair. "I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered, pulling my chin towards his, kissing me gently on the lips and slowly sliding his tongue into my mouth. Moving back and forth, sliding his hand up my body to the small of my back. I pulled away for a second, "Still mad at you." I gasped as he pulled me in for another kiss, he slowly moved down my neck again, his hands moved up my shirt, making me jump from how cold they were. He laughed, his breath warm against my collarbone. Part of me couldn't stop thinking about Aizawa doing almost the same thing earlier.

He pulled my shirt over my head effortlessly, his mouth moved down my chest, just grazing my nipple soft enough to make me moan. He shot me a dirty look, sucking against my nipple harder to pull another moan from me. I could feel his teeth against my skin, moving around my chest leaving marks all over it. "Hawks." I said softly, grabbing his hair, he looked up as me as he sucked against my skin, leaving another mark, "Just marking my territory." He mumbled between being attached to my body. I rolled my eyes dramatically as he started to kiss down the center of my stomach, my breath getting caught in my throat as he pulled off his Hawks themed sweatpants and spread my legs again, his mouth stopping right above my crotch.

"There's that innocent glare again." He mumbled against my skin, "Like you weren't trying to control my face an hour ago." He growled as he moved down to the top of my lips, letting his tongue rest against them, spit ran down his tongue, covering them easily. Moans mumbled from my lips, it almost irritated me seeing how I was folding for him. He smirked, realizing I was holding back, his tongue moved swiftly down my wetness, finding my clit and sucking on it then spitting my own juices and his spit all over it. His finger slid inside me as his thumb rubbed against my wet clit. I let out a loud moan this time and his face turned to a satisfied smirk, "Exactly what I thought you'd do."

Hawks phone vibrated loudly, my eyes widened almost scared by the sound, "For fucks sake," he mumbled under his breath, staring at my wet lips before pulling the phone from his pocket and answering it, fingers still inside me. He winked at me, looking up at me.

"Hm?" He answered, a voice responded on the other side and Hawks made a variety of sounds in response, finally the call came to a close, "Sure, that's what I do best, isn't it." He smirked, hanging up the phone. Once he hung up he looked at me, my eyebrows furrowing at his crude nature, in one way I was mad his fingers were still inside of me, but on the other hand..... it was hot.

"I got called in for night patrol." He pulled his fingers from me softly and stood up, staring directly into my eyes, "Stay until I get back." I huffed slightly, "Who knows when that'll be." I rolled my eyes, looking away from him. "Please." He whispered, pulling my face to his, I glared at him, "Fine." I sighed, wrapping my legs around his waist as he kissed me.

(PS: Lowkey I just like writing smut yall, so if the plot seems all over the place that's because it is🙌🏻, Aizawa and Hawks both have my heart so we will continue this chaotic journey as y/n, xoxox)