Look.

(art is not mine)

3rd Person POV:

You lay down on your back spreading your legs for Aizawa, just like he asked.

"That's a good girl, let me see that pretty pussy." He moans as he plays with your tender breasts. He admires your body as you lay in front of him. The longer he stares the more embarrassed you find yourself. You feel your legs close ever so slightly and automatically feel them become bound in the same fabric that held your hands above your head earlier.

"Wide, open, slut." Aizawa groans as he smacks your inner thigh, causing you to let out a whimper. Aizawa lays down beside you, sitting up on his side and moving close to your neck. He slowly begins to place kisses near your collarbone, moving up towards your neck. Every time he places a kiss you can't help but let out a small moan, making him kiss you even more tenderly. His breath pauses as your ear, gently biting it.

"Play with yourself." He whispers into you. You blink cluelessly. You thought this man was about to destroy your guts? A small look of annoyance passes across your face and Aizawa clearly notices. "Oh, I see. We've forgotten who's in charge already." In one swift movement Aizawa throws you over his lap, bounding you with his scarf fabric so you can't even think about moving. He slowly moves hands up your skirt that has remained on. He lifts it up and admired your bare ass. Without a warning he slaps his rough hand against your ass and you gasp. "Someone doesn't know how to be obedient." He smacks your ass again, harder causing you to shriek. "Oh someone's not so quiet anymore." He groans as he smacks your red ass again.

"I'll listen, I'll listen." You whine softly. Even though your ass hurt you couldn't help but become a soaking wet mess at his dominance. At this point you'd do anything to have him inside you, and even if he didn't want to admit it, you could feel his member hard against your stomach.

"And, who are you going to listen to?" Aizawa grabbed your face, making you look him in the eyes.

"You," is all you can get out of your mouth. Aizawa stares at you unsatisfied, he grabs your neck roughly, "Say my name." He growls at you. "You, Aizawa." You said obediently. He unbound you and let you lay back down on your back, watching you as you slowly moved your skirt to reveal your wet crotch. "Don't move yet." He said, moving across the room.

Aizawa had noticed the mirror sat against the wall and brought it over to you, positioning it in front of your spread legs. He moved behind you, "Sit up so you can watch yourself."

Your eyes moved up to meet his, you slowly sat up, now staring at him through the mirror. His eyes motioned to your wet pussy. You slowly moved your hand between your legs, rubbing at your clit. You began breathing heavier, placing a finger inside of you and moving it in and out of you. "Look." you jolted as Aizawa grabbed your chin, making you look at yourself as you played with your clit and made crude faces with every moan. "Look at you being a slut." He said, his hand still holding your gaze to the mirror. "Such a good girl." You stuck another finger inside of yourself, making yourself moan even louder, you flung your head back, resting it on top of Aizawa's shoulder. He gave you a dirty wet kiss of approval before you continued looking at yourself through the mirror again. Your face moved with every thrust into yourself. "Cum, and don't you dare look away slut." Aizawa demanded, moving his hands to your breasts and softly squeezing your nipples.

Your back arched as you reached your peak, wanting to please Aizawa. You came hard on your fingers, as you go to pull them out Aizawa pushes your hand back into you wanting you to prelong your orgasm. You obey and continue moving your fingers in and out of yourself. Your orgasm finally comes to an end, sighing you pull your fingers from you, shaking from the motion. Aizawa glares at you with a smirk and takes your hand, sucking on your slick fingers. "Such a good girl." He coos, placing a kiss on your mouth. You taste yourself on his tongue then feel his crotch push against your wet core. "You deserve a reward." He smiles down at you, rubbing his tip against you, a moan escapes your lips as you shutter from the touch. He continues to tease your hole and you let out of whines. "Please." You gasp into his neck.

His smirk widens as he places a hand around your neck, "Please what, whore. Ask for what you want."

"Please fuck me, please Aizawa."

His pace doesn't change at all, the teasing from before continues as he slides ever so slowly into you, "Fuck." he stutters into you, your hands find your way to his back, clawing into him. "Mmmph" he groans as his cock fills your hole. "Yes. Yes please." you whisper to him. His hips rock back and forth, beginning to speed up inside of you, "You're so fucking wet." He moans as he starts to pound into you, lifting your legs above his shoulders. He leans down and kisses you sloppily, making sure his pace remains steady. You both moan into each others mouths, he pulls away and looked deeply into your eyes as he slides in and out of you. Your eyes remain locked with his as he fucks your wetness.

"Cum for me." He demands looking into your eyes, you feel yourself reaching your peak as he moves his hand down to rub your clit. "Mmmmyes" you moan, arching your back as you spasm around his hard cock. "Oh fuck y/n, you feel so good" you feel Aizawa twitch inside you, "Cum in me." you hum into his ear. Without hesitation you feel his cock throb into you, making your legs shake as you continue to orgasm around him. His warm seed fills your insides, squeezing out with every pump he continues to push into you.

Aizawa remains inside of you, laying his body on top of you. He slowly kisses your neck then moves to your lips. "You're so sexy." He whispers as he nestles his face into your neck. You smile and move his hair from his face, tracing the scars that speckle his face. He pulls himself off of you, you let out a squeak as you become empty. He grabs onto your waist, pulling you close to him. You sit in silence for a moment then he places his hand back on your chin, making you look at him.

"You're mine now." He says softly, placing a kiss on your forehead.