Missed.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

Once we arrived to my house Hawks and I stood out front for a moment. He leaned against the door, watching me find my keys out of my purse. I looked up at him, recognize the face he was looking at me with, he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, I let it happen, knowing he'd want to come inside. Once he backed away from me I pushed my key into the door and looked at him, "You," I placed my hand on his jaw, "Can't come in." Hawks sighed, moving closer to me again, "Don't even try it, brat." I smiled, moving away from his face.

I looked at him again, his eyes looking slightly puppy dogish, "I'm serious, I'd make bad decisions because of you." I pushed against his chest, "I'll make bad decisions with you." Hawks cooed, moving towards me again, grabbing my hips this time. I kissed his lips once, then shook my head no.

"Thank you for the ice cream, Hawks." I kissed his cheek and he placed my chin in his hands.

"Thank you for the kisses." He smirked, placing one last kiss on my lips. "Be good." He whispered, letting me walk into my apartment without an argument. I shut the door behind me and slid down it, holding no fingers to my lips. Baddddd idea, badddd bad idea. I thought to myself. I got up, walking to my bedroom to get in some comfy clothing. Once I was changed I flopped down onto my bed, looking at the ceiling. Even though Hawks was slightly repulsive at first, he was reallllly realllly reallly sweet actually. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

I was woken up by my phone buzzing uncontrollably on my nightstand, I looked at the time, 3:21AM. I squinted, looking at the name calling me.

Incoming call: Sho

I sat up immediately, completely taken out of the haze I'd been in. I picked up the phone, "Hello? Shouta?"

"Y/n..." His voice was soft, "come open your door." I jumped out of bed, rushing to the front door. I opened it quickly, finding Aizawa standing in his hero suit, shoulders slightly slumped over. His face beamed the moment he saw me, grabbing me into his arms. He held me for a moment before picking me up and holding me around his waist. He kissed my mouth hard, our tongues finding one another automatically. He pulled away, "You taste like.... Peach?" I smiled, kissing him again. He walked into my living room as he kissed me, placing me down onto the couch and sitting down beside me.

I realized I should have maybe been mad at him? But how could I in that moment? I stared at him blankly, "You've been mia for days." I folded my arms on my chest, trying to pretend to be mad. "Baby..." he hummed, running a hand through my hair, "work..." I pulled away from him, not satisfied with his answer. "You could have at least text me back." He sighed, pulling me back to him, I didn't put up a fight, instead I laid my head on his chest. "I was completely isolated for a couple days, I didn't mean to worry you." He kissed my forehead, pushing my hair behind my ears. "You scared me." I whispered into his chest, "I thought you left." He jolted up, making me look at him, "I'd never leave you baby." He kissed me gently, holding my face with his rough hands. I noticed a few cuts on his face and his eyes looked heavier than normal. He smiled when he realized I was examining his face.

We started kissing again, I felt his hands find the waist band of my shorts and slowly pull them off of me. I straddled him, attempting to take his shirt off, he giggled between our kisses and helped me, holding onto my hips once I finally got it off of him. I pulled away to look at his toned body, he was covered in bruises, and his face whined as my hands traced his body. I bent down, kissing every bruise gently. He watched me tenderly, and once I was finished he grabbed me and kissed me with even more passion. My hands moved down his body with care, sliding over his hard member in his pants. "Fuckkk." Shouta moaned as my hand stayed placed on him. He ripped my shirt off over my head, sucking onto my nipple. I moaned out, grinding my body against his.

He looked up at me, holding onto my body with his firm hands, "Did you miss me?" He moaned as he kissed down my chest to my stomach then my crotch. His fingers found my slit, running across my wetness softly, I moaned out for him, "Yes, Shouta."

"Good girl" he cooed, pushing my thighs open and kissing up them, dangerously close to my needy parts. I thrust my body towards him, missing his touch.

"I'll give you what you want, baby." He smirked, sliding his tongue inside of me, I groaned, grabbing onto his dark locks. His tongue moved back and forth inside of me, he'd pull it out and suck firmly on my clit, sliding a finger inside of me and fucking into me softly as he watched my lustful faces for him. He smirked under me, clearly proud of the work he was doing.

"Sho.... I'm going to cum if you keep going." He smiled at me, wetness covering his face, "Cum on my tongue baby." He continued to lick away at my wetness, making my body tense up as I came close to my high, I came hard on his tongue as he continued to fuck into my with his mouth, not stopping until my throbbing pussy slowed down for him. He licked around my lips, wiping his face with the back of his hand once my body stopped throbbing against his tongue. He stood up, picking me up bridal style and carrying me down the hallway, he placed kisses on my lips as he walked to my room, laying me on the bed and climbing on top of me.

"You're so damn pretty." He whispered into my mouth as he kissed me, spreading my legs apart and rubbing at my tender lips. I jumped at his touch, still half throbbing from cumming on his tongue. My hand moved down his body, rubbing at his rock hard member. I began to unbutton his pants, pulling into them to feel his cock. He pushed his pants down quickly, I felt his member flop onto my stomach, already wet at the tip from his precum. I spit into my hand, rubbing his head with my wet palm. He moaned as we kissed harder, I pulled back, our lips just barely touching, "Fuck me." I begged quietly, leaning back into our kiss again. "You're going to get it." He growled, pulling my face to his and kissing me hard.

He grunted, grabbing my legs and throwing them over his shoulders. He thrust deep into me, kissing me as his tip hit the back of my walls. I moaned into our kiss, not used to the size of him yet. He started to move in and out of me, softly at first and slowly picking up his pace as my moans became louder.

He pulled back from my face, continuing to fuck me as he looked deeply into my eyes. His lust filled face watched me intently, putting two of his fingers in my mouth to suck. Once he pulled them out he found my clit, rubbing it with his wet fingers as he fucked into me. I kissed down his jawline onto his neck, leaving small love bites all over him. Every now and then I'd pant against his neck, unable to hold back my moans. "You're going to make me cum." He moaned, pulling my face back up to his lips to make me kiss him.

He continued to fuck me passionately as our moans went back and forth, loud as ever. I felt his pace change for a moment as we both became close to our highs. "Cum for me, baby." He growled as I felt him cum inside of me, throbbing against my walls. I tightened around him, cumming shortly after him. He continued to fuck me as my high came down, our cum sliding out of me and covering his cock. He gently came to a pause, staying placed inside of me. He leaned down, kissing my wet lips and making me look at him, "I adore every part of you, y/n." My eyes lit up, a small smile forming on my lips. He slowly pulled out of me, groaning.

He rolled on his back and I crawled into his arms, nestling under his chin and listening to his soft breath.