Tsk.

hi, before the chapter starts i'm very new to wattpad. i'll be using she/her pronouns for the reader for this story. i hope you enjoy!! (art is not mine) 

ps: smut starts in the second chapter

Y/N's Quirk:
         Balance - you're able to make perfect measurements/calculations with the use of your palms + fingers. Similar to foresight (Sir Nighteye, but less cool version) you are able to see when certain things will work out perfectly or not, aka, if someone's coffee is made wrong and they hate it, you're able to see that based on the measurements you make with your fingers. You've never really used it too much until you got your job at the coffee shop. You can only see the outcome of inanimate objects, you cannot touch a human/animal and see their life unfolding. (That's why the coffee shop thing works so well)

3rd Person POV:

Y/n woke up with a yawn early Monday morning. You frowned, another day waking up before your alarm even went off. Ugh.

You rolled out of bed sliding on a pair of slippers snd waddling to the bathroom. Checking your phone as you brushed your teeth you sighed:

Text Message (7:34AM): Mom
Tried to call last night dear,
give me a call back when you can.

You rolled your eyes and spit into the sink, I'll give her a call after work. You thought. You've been working at a coffee shop for the past six months as a barista. Honestly, your quirk is quite useful there, you don't mind it and it's often fun to meet the people who pop in and out of the store.

As you walk to work you listen to the soft music playing at the ends of your earbuds. The sky is grey and cloudy and the mist coats your h/c hair. You wonder into the oh so familiar coffee shop ready for the day.
(Mid day time skip, 3:00PM)

"Hey, y/n, do you think you can stay for the night shift? You know who called out, so I'm down a closer, I swear I'll make it up to you?" Your boss looks at you with puppy dog eye and you sigh, "Sure, but I get next Saturday off," you chirp with a smug smile. "Fine... whatever..." she laughs.

You honestly didn't mind the long days. Most of your friends worked at the coffee shop, and you were about as single as single gets. As you cleaned up the bar you noticed a lanky man sitting at a booth, a yellow sack slung across his shoulders. He looked a little disheveled, his black hair covering his tired eyes which fluttered with every soft breath he made. he wore a lot of black besides a thin material which was wrapped around his neck. You found yourself staring a little longer than you normally would, but since he was asleep your eyes didn't wonder away from him, if anything, they lingered on his sharp jaw line. The way it—-

"Y/n???? Hello??? Did you hear me??" You shuttered out of the daydream you had been in as your coworker Liz knocked at your shoulder. "Huh sorry, you were saying???" They looked at you, looked at the tired man, looked back at you, then giggled. "Why don't you go wipe down the tables huh? Maybe you can get sleepy eyes to spark a conversation with you." Liz winked and gave you a push using their hip.

"Uhm I, ok"

You wonder around the cafe, avoiding the handsomely sleepy man. After wiping down every table besides his, you slowly make your way toward him. His eyes are still closed, softly moving with the small breaths he takes. You place your rag down on the table gently wiping away the crumbs from what looks to be a blueberry muffin on the table he's at. As you go to finish wiping the crumbs you, of course, knock over his coffee, which unsurprisingly is black. The man shutters awake, barely moving, and looks directly at you. His eyes hold your gaze and you find yourself frozen.

"Well, are you?" You hear him say. You cock your head in confusion, still emerged in his harsh gaze.

"Are you going to clean that up?" He says in a monotone voice, still holding your gaze. You nod softly as your cheeks get hot. He noticed this and pulls his eyes away from you. You avoid his gaze that had you locked in a trance moments before.

"Tsk, it's just a coffee. No need to get so worked up about it."

"Oh yes, sorry, I didn't want to wake you so I, I was trying to be gentle but I-"

"Clearly you're not gentle." He said sharply, clearly irritated by your presence.

"Yes my mistake I apologize. Please let me get you another coffee." You see a slight head nod as he turns away from you and stares out at the grey sky.

I'm a complete and utter FOOL. You think to yourself rushing back to the bar to make his coffee. Liz was watching you the whole time and you can clearly see her mouth wide open as you push past her.
"What the hell was that??!" She giggles.
"Shut it." You roll your eyes, you were used to Liz attempting to get you to talk to the "attractive" men who made an appearance at the coffee shop. But this instance felt different. Why did his eyes pierce through you like that? Why did it take him so long to look away from you?

You quickly make a black coffee and walk back over to him.

"I am really sorry about the spill sir." You state as you sit the hot coffee on the table, your hands still on the cup as he speaks,

"Aizawa." The man states plainly, you can feel his eyes on you again.

"I'm sorry?" You question, not even attempting to look at him.

"My name is Aizawa." You look up and catch his gaze, suddenly you feel his hand graze your fingers as he reaches for the coffee you placed on the table. Warmth runs through your body as his hands continue to linger on yours. You could easily pull them away but again, you're stuck in his gaze.

"Thanks." He plainly states, taking his piercing eyes from you and to his coffee, picking up the cup and placing it near his roses lips. You blink softly, pulling yourself back into reality.

"Sssure, Aizawa." You struggle to get the words out as you lean backwards, wanting to flee.

"You can go now." He states calmly, placing his coffee back on the table and slowly closing his eyes.

You nod and rush back to the bar, not ready to face Liz.

"Y/n..... you're absolutely killing it today" She laughs as you let out a gasp.

"Ohhhhh that was the worst thing in the world, like the worst, I think I have to move out of the state" Liz laughs at you, the rest of the evening goes by slowly but once 9:00PM comes you're ready to leave.

"Okay well we should go out this weekend!!" Liz exclaims as you lock up the store.

"We'll see, weekends off are my me days" Liz rolls her eyes at you and walks off in the opposite direction, "See ya tomorrow!" She exclaims and you nod to yourself.

As you put the key into your purse you notice a familiar figure stating at the edge of the sidewalk. He had clearly already noticed you, and waited for you to approach him.

"Aizawa?" You question as you do the exact thing he had wanted you to do. He doesn't say a word and just holds your gaze with his.

"Again, I'm really sorry about the coffee today I can just be really-" Aizawa grabs your chin, directing your face to his, completely locking your eyes on his. "Tsk, I said it was just coffee." Your heart shutters in your chest as his hand remains on your chin. You slowly muster up the courage to speak, "Right I just..." you begin, "I just felt bad?"

"So make it up to me."

(dundunDUN, wonder what will happen next?! just kidding i think you know)