Why.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

A small gasp escaped my lips as Aizawa's hands caressed my body. I stared at him for a moment, caught in his eyes, then.... I realized I am 100% mad at this man. He grabbed my chin as I looked away from him, getting ready to push his hand off my hips. "Y/n..." He whispered, pulling my chin to face him. I stared at him, anger bubbling on my face. His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes moved over my features. "Talk to me." He demanded lowly.

I folded my arms across my chest. Attempting to look down at the ground with my chin still in his grasp. "That means with words." He continued to talk in a low soft voice. "Tch." Is all I could get out, rolling my eyes at him.

Silence fell between the two of us, I could hear the quiet buzz of cars passing at the front of the store. Aizawa forced me to look at him,

"I see the way Hawks looks at you, y/n." I let out a small laugh, "Why does it matter to you?" I started to move away from him and he grabbed my hips again, pulling me tight against his body. Without thinking a sigh left my mouth, a small smirk formed on Aizawa's lips which made me regret it automatically.

"I don't get how you can smirk at me like that." I said in a flat voice, clearly annoyed by him, "Because you want me, even if you're mad at me." I bit my lip out of anger, "You don't know what I want." Aizawa eyes squinted at me hard, his head turning slightly, "I know you, y/n." He finally said in a cool voice.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "You know me huh?" I said in a soft voice, holding his face in my hand. I moved close to him, our lips nearly touching, he nodded, "If you know me so well what made you think I'd want to see you touching another girl the way you touched me the first time you ever came over." His eyes widened slightly as I pushed him away from me, continuing to talk, "What made you think I'd want to see you looking at a random girls lips the way you're looking at mine right now?" My voice cracked slightly as I reached for the door, he grabbed my hand, stopping me, "Please, y/n. You don't understand I-"

I cut him off, "You what? Made a mistake? Why is that my problem? Why do I have to suffer because of that?" I stared at him blankly. A softness fell over his face, his eyes slightly glossy, "You're what I want, y/n." He said so low I almost didn't hear him. I turned from him, "Can you stop being so goddamn stubborn, y/n?" I turned, staring at him, "It still doesn't feel good to see you the way I saw you." I said, leaning against the wall. He stayed away, across from me, glaring at me, "It doesn't feel good seeing the way you gawk over Hawks." True anger appeared on his face when he said Hawks name, but annoyance appeared on mine, "So you wanted to get revenge by???? Actually cheating on me?" I laughed.

His eyes flashed at me, "I wanted you to feel how shitty you make me feel." He huffed, glaring through me, an awkward tension stood between us, the both of us looking at one another. "Real nice." I whispered, my chest becoming heavy. I could see that Aizawa realized he went too far, and that uhm he still was the one who fucked up.

I turned away from him, talking softly, "It's not like you ever even said anything Sho... You could have a least..." I felt his presence move towards me, pulling me into him as he held me softly. I can't lie I missed his touch, I missed how easy he was to melt into. "Just let me make it up to you." He said quietly, he held onto me and this time I didn't move away.

His hands sat firmly on my hips, his body pushed up against mine, his hand wandered up my torso, once he reached my neck, his finger gripped it softly, "Let me make it up to you." He whispered, moving close to my mouth. I could feel his breath on my lips, and it took everything in me not to melt into him. "So try." I said firmly, staring into his eyes. He smirked leaning to kiss me, I scoffed, pushing his face away from me, "Like it would be that easy." I pulled away from him, moving towards the door again, this time pulling it open, Aizawa rolled his eyes at me, "You're being a tease." He growled lowly, watching me at the doorway, "You deserve it."

"Y/n." He said quietly, I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Hawks won't ever be me. Once you realize that you can come back to me." I opened my mouth to protest, but rolled my eyes at him, "I'll be waiting for you." He said softly as I walked through the door.