Gently.

(art is not mine <3 ps, thanks for all the love, i love reading your comments, i swear i usually lol at them)

Y/n's POV:

Aizawa kissed my forehead before getting out from under me, he pulled his briefs back on, standing at the edge of the bed. His hands lingers on my ankles, pulling me towards the end of the bed, "I'm going to go shower." He bent down, kissing my knees, up my thighs, and stopping right along my panties. I ran my fingers through his messy hair, knowing he was being an obvious tease. "You'll make me late for work." I whispered back, tracing his lips with my finger tips.

"Wrong." He mumbled back, kissing up my stomach and between my chest. I let out a small sound as he kissed up my neck, gently sucking. I pushed his hair behind his ear, pulling away to look at him, "Go shower, I have work soon baby." I said quietly, holding his hands in mine so they wouldn't wonder. "Come play with me." He said slyly, moving close to my face so our foreheads touched.

"You wish." I smirked, pushing away from him.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes at me, "You'll regret that." Aizawa walked towards the bathroom door, grabbing a towel and placing it around his neck. My eyes glazed over his fit body. I could tell his cock was hard in his briefs, and it was hard for me not to follow him into then bathroom. He wondered into the bathroom for some time, a few minutes passed and he called to me in a soft voice, "Y/n, I need your help." I rolled out of the bed, still in a bra and panty set, "Hmmmm?" I answered, entering the bathroom to see Aizawa with the shower curtain wide open, soapy suds all over his body, and unsurprisingly, his cock rock hard.

He smirked at me when my eyes met his member, "This won't go down." He said sweetly. I sighed, letting out a soft giggle, "Sounds like a you problem, huh?" His eyebrows furrowed at me, his smirk becoming deeper, "Oh?" He responded, pushing his wet hair back from his face. Without a second passing he stepped out of the shower and picked me up bridal style, I attempted to protest for a moment, but gave up quickly. Aizawa stepped back into the shower, the water running over the both of us, he moved me for a moment so that I was now straddling his hips and facing him.

Our faces were inches apart, water rolling over our lips. He stared at me for a moment, moving closer to my face, "You're wet." He said playfully, pushing me against the wall of the shower. "Don't you want to help me, baby." He gently slid my panties to the side, stroking my lips with his wet fingers, I nodded softly, falling into his obvious trap. "Mmm, that's a good girl." He moaned, leaning in to kiss my mouth. He kissed hard against my lips for a moment before lifting me gently, his hands tucked under the back of my thighs.

He moved my slit across his cock, making a small gasp slide out of my mouth between our kisses. He giggled softly as he kissed down my neck, "You're such a brat." I scoffed, moaning gently as his lips kissed at me tenderly. Aizawa pushed into me softly, pulling me onto his cock, my mouth opened slightly as I moaned quietly. "Let's see if you can still be a quiet girl." He growled as his pace became faster, thrusting his hips into me as his cock filled me. He fucked into me harder, watching my face as I tried to hold back my sounds.

He smirked, his hair falling into his face, "Oh?" He groaned, "Can you handle it baby?" He whispered against my neck, I leaned forward, grabbing his jaw and pulling his face near mine, making him look at me, "Yes, Shouta. I can handle it." I said, holding back moans. My head sat against his neck and I locked my mouth around his shoulder, biting onto him softly. The feeling made him jolt, thrusting his hips even deeper into me. I let out a small yelp that was muted by his shoulder being in my mouth, I heard Aizawa giggle softly as he continued to make me squirm. "You better shut the fuck up." He groaned into my ear.

I rolled my eyes as he fucked into me, I pulled away from his shoulder, "Then make me cum." I said flatly. Aizawa moved his head back, staring at me intensely. He grabbed my legs, pulling them up and over his shoulders. Everytime he moved me unexpectedly a yelp unintentionally left my lips, unable to hold back. My slit spread wide open for him, allowing him to fuck even deeper into me. He pulled his cock out, making me look at him "You'll regret that, you naughty slut." He moaned spitting on his cock before thrusting into me harder than he ever had before. My mouth fell open, a soundless moan leaving my lips. Aizawa's eyes didn't leave mine, he watched me intently as he railed into me.

"Hm." He moaned, "Somebody's real fucking quiet now." He grunted as his strokes mirrored the one that made me quietly gasp. Every time he thrust into me he hit my gspot, edging me on extremely quick. It became almost impossible not to cum. "Shouta..." I gasped quietly. His hand found my neck, placing slight pressure on it. "You better not cum until I fucking say so either." My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I attempted to nod obediently. "Good girl." He cooed, releasing my neck, his hand lingered down my body, finding my clit and rubbing it.

"Shouta, please....." I groaned, having a hard time controlling anything I was doing or saying. He shook his head no, "You asked for this." He moaned back as his pace became sloppy, clearly close to his high too. He leaned in, kissing me hard as he fucked me. His tongue found its way into my mouth, running across mine. We kissed passionately as he moved in and out of me, for a moment my moans were muffled and almost nonexistent with his tongue filling my mouth.

I grabbed his face, holding it so he watched me beg, "Please Sho... let me cum for you like a good girl." He smirked, biting his lip as I begged for exactly what he wanted. He waited for a moment, teasing me, then nodded, "Be a good girl and cum on my cock." I let out a sigh and a loud groan before cumming almost on command.

He groaned, "Fuck," Aizawa looked down to watch my cum cover his cock as he fucked into me, cumming in me. "Mmmm, I have more for you." He continued to thrust into me until he stopped cumming, our liquids covering is cock and filling my slit. My body twitched as he pulled out of me, still holding me around his waist. He kissed my lips hard before putting me under the shower. "I'll clean you up baby." He said gently, rubbing my tender body. He watched me squirm against his fingers, "See," he smiled up at me, "You won't even be late for work." I smirked at him, grabbing his jaw to pull him in for a kiss.