Shower.

(art is not mine)

Y/N POV:

I rolled over the next morning to Aizawa in my bed. His breath was soft as he laid on his stomach still fast asleep. I gently got up to use the bathroom and take a quick shower. As I looked in the mirror I noticed the love bites that were beginning to tally up on my neck and collarbone. I slowly undressed, turning on the warm water and quietly stepped into the shower. The water fell against my skin and I closed my eyes breathing in deeply. I felt like I could never stop thinking about Shouta. His eyes and face and hair and voice were ingrained into my thoughts. When I closed my eyes he still felt so close to me. I heard the bathroom door open, and a soft moan escape from a pair of lips. "I was warm." Aizawa said softly. I heard rustling outside and then saw a pair of hands pull back the shower curtain, stepping in behind me.

I felt Shouta's cool hands at my hips and they made me jump. He chuckled, bringing his head down to my neck and placing a kiss on his love bites. "Didn't mean to scare you." He kissed up my neck, pulling my chin to make me face him and placing a kiss on my lips. "You're cold" I said between kisses. I felt his hands travel down my body, he reached for the soap making bubbles with his hands and running the soapy mess down my body. His hands grazed my nipples gently then ran down my back, grabbing my ass firmly and kissing my back, "Sho, I have work soon." I fault back pathetically.

"I'll be quick." I felt him smirk as he pulled my body against his, the soap running off my body and onto his. He turned me around, grabbing me by my thighs and picking me up around his waist. He pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard as one of his hands found my clit, rubbing slowly. He looked down at my spread legs, playing with my lips gently as he slid a finger inside of me. He smirked, watching me moan as he entered me. "Good girl." He groaned as he moved his finger in and out of me. I felt myself get hot as he slid another finger into me, "You're so fucking wet." He said under his breath. I couldn't stand the way he watched me fall apart for him. I grabbed my bare chest, playing with my nipples.

He watched me intently and I could feel his member throb against my bare back. "So naughty." He mumbled, "I'll make you act right." He held me up slightly as he sat me down firmly on his hard cock. My mouth dropped from the sudden change of size, letting out a loud moan. Shouta thrust into me, moving me into his movements. I wrapped my hands into his hair, pulling his face to mine. Soft moans left his lips every time his cock hit the back of my wet hole. I gasped as he started to speed up his pace, pounding into me ruthlessly. "Sho...." I moaned, unable to hold back any of my sounds. He grunted as he kept his solid pace, "What do you want, baby?" He looked up at me, smirking.

I knew exactly what he wanted me to say, but I also wanted him to fuck the shit out of me. I smirked back at him, staying quiet. My moans became quieter as I put my hand up to my mouth, biting onto it. Shoutas brows furrowed in annoyance. He grabbed my legs, throwing them over his shoulders and pushing himself even deeper into me. I gasped in shock as his free hand found my neck, gripping it firmly. "Tell me what you want, whore." He spit on my chest as he continued to ram into me. My moans became uncontrollable as I obeyed his dominance. "I want to cum." I managed to gasp out, wasn't enough.

"Cum for who, who's slut are you?"

"You Shouta, I'm yours." He smirked at my reply and let go of my neck, pulling my face in for a sloppy wet kiss. I felt myself on the verge of my high as he continued to fuck into me. The harder he rammed into me the louder I moaned, until I felt myself release onto his cock. I tightened around him, my juices squirting all over him. He continued to fuck into me until I felt his pace change, he kissed me hard as he came, filling me with his cum. As he reached the end of his high he slowed down, coming to a stop and pulling out of me. My legs stayed opened in front of his waist and he looked down, observing the mess he made.

He put my down gently, pushing my legs apart as he moved down to meet my wetness. I felt his tongue along my tender hole and it made me jump. He stood back up, facing me. He smirked as he pulled me in for a kiss, shoving his tongue into my mouth to taste his work.

He pulled me back by my hair to look at him, "I'll drive you to work." He went back to washing my body, being gentle as ever.

"It's okay it's a short walk." He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I'll drive you."

"Sho.." I began to protest and he looked at me firmly.

"Y/n....."

"It's a waste of..." He stopped me, grabbing my chin to look at him, "I thought I already fucked the attitude out of you, do I have to do it again?" A moment of silence fell between us as I pondered for a response, Aizawa beat me to it, "Don't test me." He smirked, kissing me one last time before he turned off the water.