Ridiculous.

(art is not mine)

Y/N POV:

I blinked my eyes softly feeling the comforter move from my hips. Aizawa was at at the edge of the bed slightly slumped over. "I have to go to work." He said quietly, "Mphhh." I groaned and rolled towards his voice, I let my eyelids flutter closed as he placed his rough fingers on the nape of my neck, running them down it gently. "You shouldn't look this sexy when you're half asleep," I smirked and opened my eyes looking up at him. Our eyes held each others gaze for a moment then he leaned down to place a kiss on my nose. "I enjoyed last night... even though you're a bad listener." He stood up pulling on his pants, I watched him pull his black sweater over his fit muscular body. "I'll walk you down," you whispered, still half asleep. "Y/n, you're naked." He said plainly, wrapping his scarfs around his neck.

He leaned down one last time placing a kiss on my forehead. My eyes remained closed, moments from drifting back to sleep.

"I'll see you later" his soft voice faded into my ears as his footsteps disappeared down my hallway. I nodded like it was nothing.

Wait?!

"I'll see you later"? I had just met this man last night and basically had a one night stand with him and he's saying "see you later"??! What does that even mean?!

I sat up quickly reaching for my phone, but?! I didn't even get his number?? He didn't even get mine?!

I sat in my bed dumbfounded, maybe I miss heard him? Whatever, I'm going back to bed before I have to get up for work.

———————————————
9:36AM

"Yes Mom, yes. I know. Mhm, you're right. Okay. Yup, okay yes. Yes, I love you too. Okay, I'll talk to you soon." I groaned as I hung up the phone. Awake for 6 minutes and I'm blessed with a phone call from my mother. To be fair I did forget to call her yesterday because I was... a little distracted.

I wondered down the hallway to my kitchen, reaching in the fridge and grabbing out a handful of strawberries. I picked at the fruit as I sat still pondering about the mysterious man from last night, almost forgetting about the "see you later moment". What did that mean!!!

You shook your head and walked out the door and to work. Liz was already there when you clocked in, she looked at you with her head cocked to the side, "Something about your vibe feels.... different."

"Liz shut up, can you help me restock the muffins, you know those Moms always come here after dropping their kids off at daycare on Wednesdays." She laughed and grabbed a couple blueberry muffins, "Don't act like I didn't see you know who standing outside of the shop yesterday." She hit her hip against mine, causing me to lose my balance.

"I!!! Don't know what you're talking about," I hissed back, placing chocolate chip muffins into the window.

"That sexy sleepy man was waiting for YOU and I think you did IT!" She whispered.

I stared at her, I had been caught and I simply couldn't lie my way out of this one. "Okay okay, you might be right."

"WHOOOHOOOO YOU GOT LAID!!!!" She yelled...... as the daycare moms wondered into the store. They blinked at us cluelessly, thus beginning our very typical work day.

———————————————
4:38PM
Work

"Well actually we just got in a new roast last week," I pointed to the bags of coffee behind the handsome customer I was talking to. "How is it?" He questioned, smiling at me.

"It's very bold, definitely stays on the tongue for a bit." I replied.

"I'm guessing you'd do the same." He smirked, giving me a wink. I felt my face grow hot as he picked one up and put it in front of me. "I'll take this, an Americano and your number?" I looked at him curiously, and nodded, jotting down my number on the end of his receipt. He smiled and left the shop carrying his coffee in both hands.

I wiped down the counter and let Liz know I was going to take a 10 minute break. I wondered to the stores bathroom reaching down to open the door when I felt a rough set of hands at my waist. "I'll take this and your number?" The familiar monotone voice mocked into my ear. "What are you doing here?" I questioned, attempting to turn around and free myself from his grip, instead Aizawa pushed open the bathroom door and we both fell into the small room.

"You just give your number out to any slightly handsome man who walks into this store huh?" He grimaced as he pushed me against the wall. "You're ridiculous."

"What are you talking about? It's not like it matters?" I pushed back at him.

"I said you were mine and I meant it." He pushed me back against the wall harder, pushing his knee between my legs.

"Aizawa. I'm at work, you're the one who's being ridiculous." I rolled my eyes, pushing away from him one more time. This time he shoved me against the wall causing me to gasp. I felt his hands move up my skirt and right to the wetness that was already forming between my legs.

"I'm ridiculous huh? Who's already fucking wet for me?" He said into my neck as he rubbed at my clit, causing a light moan to leave my lips. I put my hand up to my mouth embarrassed by the sudden sound.

"I told you I'd see you later. And guess what I see? You flirting with some man who could never fuck you like I did last night. And now you're going to cum for me before you leave this bathroom." He kissed at my neck and began rubbing at my clit.

"Aizawa..." I moaned, "I'm at work..." His fingers sped up as he slid one inside of me. My legs buckled as he kissed my neck, leaving small bites every now and then. He slid another finger into me causing another gasp to escape my mouth. At this point I didn't care about work, I was ready to submit to Aizawa's magic fingers, greedy to cum all over them. I felt myself tighten around his fingers, already close to my high. "Mpph, yes." I moaned, "I'm so close," suddenly I felt Aizawa pull his fingers out of me. I groaned at the loss of them, he smirk at me, pushing his wet fingers into my mouth then kissing my lips.

"Who's ridiculous now?" He smirked again, walking away from me. "Go back to work like you said, maybe you'll get another number." And with that he opened the door and left. I sat dumbfounded looking at the door. Half expecting him to come back, half concerned that I was still on my bathroom break. I sighed and washed my hands then went back out to the floor. I looked around the store scanning for his messy black hair, he was definitely gone. What a self entitled dick, I thought.