Chapter 27- Tarragon

Underlined + Italycised = French

October 25rd, 2013:

I was at the bus stop waiting to go to school when my dad called me. We had called the night of the fan meeting debacle and I had explained everything to him with Sejin. This call took me a bit by surprise since 2 calls in the span of 5 days was a lot for us.

"Hi, is this a good time? I just got off work," he asks.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for the bus to go to school," I respond.

"Oh, well that's good. That's actually part of why I'm calling. Sejin contacted me about your new schedule," he says seriously.

"Yeah... school here is just different than in Montréal. I just need to adjust," I answer trying to get off the subject as quickly as possible.

I've been enjoying not having to talk about everything with my dad. I found I liked being independent and not having to discuss every little detail of my life with my dad. Whether that was actually being independent or dodging my issues, I wasn't sure, but I enjoyed it.

"Y/N, you've been there for over a year. There must be something more than that," he says not believing me.

I sigh, "I don't know. You can't expect me to have perfect grades and have a more than full-time job dad".

"I'm not expecting you to be perfect, I'm not even really bothered you're close to failing a few classes. My main issue is you were a pretty good student in Montréal," I snort interrupting him and receiving a few looks from the people beside me, "you were, and now you're having real issues. Is there any more support I can give you to make sure you don't fail these classes? Do you think this new schedule will actually work? Do you need a new therapist?" he questions worried.

"I don't know if the schedule will work. I guess we'll see. And I still like my therapist," I chuckle, "Jungkook and Namjoon-oppa said they'd help me more with maths and science and the managers are gonna be on top of me more so maybe that'll help," I answer.

My dad sighs obviously still unsure and disappointed he couldn't help some more, "ok... let me know if there is anything you need," he says sighing.

"Is there anything else? The bus is here," I let him know.

"Uh, yeah. There was one more thing," he answers.

I get on the bus and sit in the last free seat, happy I didn't have to stand up holding a pole and my phone at the same time.

"Ok... what is it," I ask laughing nervously.

"Why did you sign your apology letter just Lee Y/N?" he asks, the hurt evident in his voice.