Chapter 41- Thank You 2013!

Author's Note at the End :)

December 29th, 2013:

We had not slept last night, instead, we practiced our performance by only taking three breaks in total. As for the MMA performance, Sejin came to inform us to go change, then we went to the salon, and drove to the venue.

There was no red carpet for this show, so we wore the clothing we were wearing for our performance as we arrived. I wore short black shorts, black combat-like boots, and a grey sleeveless top that still covered the length of my shoulders with a faded Kiss logo on it. Thankfully, the shirt we had chosen covered most of my bruises from the fall, but the makeup artist still had to put foundation over the parts that could peer out if I made large movements. My hair was styled into a messy ponytail with a bandana wrapped around the front of my head. Once again, they had tied the ponytail so tight I was already getting a headache.

Since we were the first to perform after the intro of the show, we weren't seated in our seats for the introduction of the show and were currently waiting backstage.

"Ok, remember to leave enough room for Y/N and Jimin's flip," Hoseok reminds us as the intro was coming to an end.

"Yeah, I kept drifting slightly left so Jungkook and Seokjin-oppa if you could move over just slightly just in case," I warn. They both nod understanding.

The intro ends and a staff member gives us a 2-minute warning.

"Ok guys, all in," Namjoon exclaims.

We all put our fingers in and do the Bangtan chant.

As the staff counts down 5 seconds with her fingers in front of us Hoseok whispers so we could all hear, "be powerful".

The performance starts off without any snags. As I join Jimin behind the back-up dancers for the flip, Jimin gives me a reassuring nod, which I return. We run up the dancers and I focus on my flip. I successfully land, but feel something hit my leg knocking me off balance slightly making me stumble forward. I look behind me and see Jimin had hit fallen, but was quickly getting back up. I continue with the performance and move to the back of the V formation where my position was for the beginning of No More Dream, but I kept looking up at the front at Jimin's back worried. He seemed fine, but Jimin would perform with three broken ribs and missing toes if he had to and make it seem like everything was fine.

We finish the rest of the performance without any mistakes and rush off-stage after our ending pose. As we walk down the hall to our changing room, I see Taehyung up in front of me with his arm wrapped around Jimin. He must be so upset with himself over this mistake. Jimin was the biggest perfectionist and this fall would probably shame him for the rest of his life.

I get into the changing room last and see Jimin sitting in a chair wiping his tears with a tissue.

"It's okay Jimin," Taehyung says trying to reassure the crying boy.

"It's not ok," Jimin cries, "the flip was the impactful moment and I went and f*cked it up".

"Jimin, it's over now. It's no use crying over it at this point," Hoseok says, trying to comfort him from a different angle.