Chapter 10- Open Up Your Heart

Author's Note at the End :)

*I am not following the "script" word for word otherwise the chapter would be far too long (it's already the longest chapter yet...)

July 17th, 2013:

This week had been very tiring so far. We had filmed and practiced continuously all week which meant that I barely slept at all and as a result hadn't seen the Eunbis. They understood, but we're still a little disappointed we couldn't even have breakfast together.

I had woken up early again at 3 am to go to practice and then at 5 am we went to get our makeup and hair done to continue our filming of Rookie King.

In the morning we shot a segment with us all in traditional garb singing and playing games like shooting bow and arrows. It was a shoot I had really been able to show off my own personality, I had been surprisingly good with a bow and arrow, and it had given me the confidence to speak more and be a little louder, like how I was during practices.

We also played another King of the End Plate and I had only received the first punishment. I had to eat a rice cake that had been filled with wasabi. The boys were obviously worried given what happened last time I ate something on the show and my bad track record with spicy food, but the producers allowed me to spit it out when they had filmed enough of me suffering.

We had also changed into casual clothing to shoot a segment of us playing Alkkagi (it is known as Go in Japan and China I think). I was absolutely horrible at it and the boys loved pointing it out, but if you ask me, it just made me more likable and cute... I hope.

Overall, I hadn't said anything compromising, I hadn't been sick, and I was able to really show off my personality, I thought it was a successful shoot that proved I was working hard to better myself and get more comfortable in front of the camera.

We had then gone back to the company for a quick lunch, for the boys. I once again didn't eat lunch, I just stared at the bulgogi longingly feeling my stomach grumble. We had then shot yet another King of the End Plates in the company offices. I hadn't gotten any punishment since I had gotten the King card. I honestly didn't think I would have been this happy, but I had been so overjoyed. I had loved messing with boys when I suddenly switched cards or waited longer for them to flip. I understood now why Taehyung had been so happy after he had been King.

--------------------------------------------------

It was the late afternoon, and we were now all standing on top of the building Big Hit was located in. Our managers, choreographers, stylists, and even Bang PD had come for this shoot. During our trainee days, it felt like Bang PD had barely given me a second look, but since I had debuted, he often came to see us practice or recording and I had built a bit of a relationship with him.

I was quite excited about this shoot. We would be screaming our grievances at whoever we wanted, and they would have to respond. I knew this would be really funny.

First up was Yoongi.

SUGA (I've sectioned this off by member for more organisation)

"So... I've been in this company for 3 years now!" Yoongi shouted. We all nod and yell acknowledging his statement, "and Bang PDnim told me we would be a hip hip group! A group with easy if not no dances! But we have the hardest dances at the broadcast stations!!" shouts Yoongi looking at Bang PD laughing slightly.