Chapter 1- The Debut

*Same chapter as the last one of the pre-debut story

May 20th, 2013:

I pressed the record button on the computer to end the vlog Jungkook and I had just finished filming. We had thought it was a good idea to have a maknae vlog, we suggested it to the group and managers as a way for the fans to get to know the maknaes together, but we really just wanted to have some fun.

We gave the fans a run-down of recent news, including the finishing of the editing of the music videos. We then talked about funny stories amongst the group. One of them being about Seokjin letting us help him cook which resulted in shambles. I was a decent cook, but Jungkook forgot to turn the meat over so it was burnt on one side and due to my laughing at Jungkook's mistake, I forgot about the vegetables which resulted in them being very over steamed and practically mush. Seokjin hasn't let us near the boy's kitchen since.

We also told them about how the group had come up with an introduction and that they should look forward to it. Yoongi had come in halfway through our recording and we immediately shooed him out, yelling that it was maknaes only.

That night I was sitting in bed, doing the extra math homework my homeroom teacher had given me because of my continuous bad grades in the class. I couldn't help but think how fun today had been... well the parts aside from school.

We had practiced for a while, which was also during the time my dad had called me. He received a whole run-down of my routine from Taehyung who stole my phone. He reassured my dad that he, and the other boys, were taking great care of me and that I was doing great. The only thing is Taehyung said it all in Korean, meaning that my dad only understood one word of every sentence. I kept laughing at my dad's confusion before grabbing my phone back and translating what Taehyung had said into French, receiving several impressed looks from the boys. They rarely heard me speak French and when they did it was only a word or two. They had never heard me have a full conversation. When I hung up the phone, the maknae line clapped slightly, making me giggle and bow sarcastically.

After practice, I then went with Yoongi to record a demo of a new song he was trying to make, and then Jungkook and I recorded the vlog. It had just been a fun day spent with the boys, my family.

-------------------------------------------------------------

June 13th, 2013:

I had barely slept at all last night. I was too excited and nervous thinking about the day to come. I went to sleep at 2am, since we had had our last practice before the showcase, and my head only hit my pillow at 3am since I had to get back to the dorm, shower, and do my usual hair and skincare routine before even thinking of sleeping.

I then stared at the chipped ceiling for another hour, thinking of all the potential outcomes the future could hold, good and bad. I ended up only sleeping an hour and a half before waking up and taking yet another shower just to make sure I looked pristine. I was shocked to see the Eunbis cooking me some fried rice for breakfast when I came out of the bathroom. I couldn't believe they had woken up, let alone cooked me a whole breakfast.

"Oh my god, guys! You did not have to do this, I'm not sure I'll be able to eat any of it anyways. I'm so nervous right now," I whisper yell trying not to wake up the rest of the dorm.

"Y/N, you know we wouldn't let you leave on an empty stomach and without us cheering you on," whispered 97' Eunbi back, putting a plate of fried rice shaped as the BTS logo, or a form that sort of resembled the logo, on the living room table.