Cherish and believe in love

Finally the day came, there was a surprised party at Chris's home. Yep small but beautiful. Today Sam was coming to visit Mr James. Chris had decided to confessed his love once again and proposed her for marriage.

All were excited, Chris had bought a ring too from her own salary. Soon Sam rang up, she said within some time she will be at home.

Lily insisted to go with James to pick her up. On the way lily hinted that, not to get surprised as they were meeting Sam after a long time. When James saw Sam he was shocked and surprised. Mr James said to Sam, " Sam, you were engaged and you didn't bothered to informed us, of course who were we. Just a outsider. Tell me who was thay lucky person. "

Mr James was nervous about Chris. Mr James was thinking that, Chris even didn't know and Sam was engaged and pregnant too. Lily said calm down James, she had told me about this earliest.

Sam, " Mr James, I am going to be a proud mother of junior Chris, unfortunately I didn't know where his dad was. "

Mr James apologize and said let's go Sam. They all went to Chris's house. At the knock Chris opened the door and said welcome. Sam and Chris were both surprised to see each other. Chris was shocked and startled.

Chris sat recklessly. His heart was racing faster and faster. Chris said in anger, "Sam you were so heartless, it's just few months and you were engaged. Once atleast once you had thought of me. Sam you were disgusting . You have ruined my life. "

Sam get excited and called him, " You brat come here, yes yes I am calling Chris

Sam get excited and called him, " You brat come here, yes yes I am calling Chris. You rascal, cone nearer. I can't shout".

Chris came nearer, Sam slapped him and said, " Where were you, you coward, you scoundrel, I thought you vanished  from this earth. You heartless.
You were blaming me. Look what you have done to me. All these months I alone was bearing this burden alone. Look junior, watch your dada properly. He betray us. Now I will not stay here for a moment, let's go junior. "

Chris  started crying out of happiness. Chris said, " Stop honey, whether you curse me or punch me I will not let you go. He immediately put the ring. And said, This is your house and I am yours. Please junior stay here, I also wanted to be with you".

They hugged each other and cried, later on she told the whole thing to Chris

They hugged each other and cried, later on she told the whole thing to Chris. Chris apologize. And they get married with baby bump.

After a month, junior Chris came into this world. He was as fair as Sam and as handsome as his dad. They called him Justin. And other called him" Jae".

They lived happily together. A love story in war situation. So never lose hope, love once will come to your life and will erase all the regrets.