Never give up

After listening to Hameed's story, Sam was upset, she had forgotten that it was so late, she might had to pass the whole night here.

She was feeling suffocated so she went to the terrace. It was dark, but still quiet and comfortable. She was Observing the sky. Thoughts were following her, what about those thousands of students like hameed. Who were chasing the same dream, dream to survive in this mean world. Tears were rolling thinking about this. She said to herself, she
would do whatever is possible.

She was searching for a corner. She saw that there was a shade in the corner. Under the shade there were some flower pots which were dried up badly. She cleaned the place and decided to stay there.

She was searching something in the laptop. A weird voice came out from dark, got the stuff for tomorrow. Human tears and emotions sold out faster and costlier than anything else. Sam was initially scared, but still asked who's there.

A person's face emerged from darkness

A person's face emerged from darkness. He was Christopher ( Chris). He also was a refugee. Sam said, what are you talking about, make it loud and clear unable to understand.

Chris said, " I heard all what's happening in the parking lot. All your drama I had seen. Stop playing with the emotions. We were already suffering and didn't know what's going to happened tomorrow. It's not a joke. Don't mess around. "

Sam was doing something in the laptop. She was not listening to his talks sincerely. She said, just wait. With very difficulty I have charge my laptop. And the signal was a bit clear. So let me do it, then I will get back to you. Please, wait

Chris was surprised that he had spit out so much, and she didn't care about it. Sam closed the laptop and looked at him. Sam found Chris impressive, and handsome at first instance. Oh sorry to say handsome guy in the mess, such a gosh moment to all those pretty girls over here, now it won't be a boring day. So tell Mr handsome your problem, the reason behind your telling.

Sam's such an unexpected approached, Chris just forgotten the matter, it skipped out of the mind. He babbled. And said don't mess with, ok and leave the terrace. On the way to downwards, he talked to himself, how I forgot what to tell, stupid. Chris though not know it was a like at at the first instance moment.

Sam again start working, she was searching about NGOs interested to bear the expenses of such students affected by war. There were some good responses. She had the thing in mind that first she had to do something really worthy, then only people would trust her intentions.

She had fixed an appointment Tommorrow with the NGO in her city. The way for travelling was not safe, most of the areas were under curfew. She thought it was safe to travelled early in the morning, as she was a reporter it must be easy for her. She hurriedly went down stairs to met hameed.