Wet in Love rain

Sam said, " Tommorrow, I have go to my home town, things here were getting worse, I have put some effort on fruitful migration of some of the people. Many were suffering here. So come with me, or you will keep crying like a baby. "

Chris replied, " I don't trust you just now you are asking for a favour, but again tomorrow I would not able to catch you. So so I am not leaving you today, and will hold you tight so that you couldn't run. "

Sam smiled and hide her face inside chris's tshirt. Night passed and it's one of the most beautiful moment they have ever witness.

Next morning Sam and Chris get ready and now they were ready to leave. Sam's life was always a tough one. Now when Chris had confessed, she wanted to make it special in her own way.

Sam firstly went to her house. Everyone was so happy to see Sam again. Mrs ricks was also happy. Sam then as usual stock medicines, groceries and veggies and other important things. Sam was telling them that situations were not favourable over there.

While Sam was busy in talking with them, Chris took the opportunity to cook something delicious. Chris was making spicy noodles.

He wanted to pamper Sam. Sam also wanted to planned something excited.
Sam took Chris to a banquet. Sam had booked a couple suite.

Sam took Chris to the room. Chris was nervous for what was happening. Chris asked what was going on.

Sam said, " Chris wait a second, tada couple rings. She added she had very tough childhood and teen. She always had compromised on things. She always workhard as there was no one on whom she can trust love. "

Sam further added, " Let's get engaged, and atleast make one of the day of life memorable. And cherish the day, as this day belong to us. Will you help me to build unforgettable memories. The time is not running good. My job was tough. If something happened to me I have to die feeling less and memoryless

Chris was sitting on the bed, he dragged her towards himself and make her sit on his lap. Chris said as you wished honey. I will blindly follow you. Chris exchanged the rings. Chris said congratulations honey, but remember never thought of going far off from me. Always stay by my side, whatever happens.

Chris kissed Sam and they had make this unforgettable  day a special one. Sam was really in love with him.