Effort to witness a change

Sam was busy through out the day, it's hard to understand that whether she was on off or switched to a new one. Her energies and positive vibes reflects the same effort as some new recruite.

Sam went to Jessica's home, where they decided to met. Sam waited for her long, but she couldn't reached. Sam understand that it's important time for any nation. Youth couldn't be at home just sitting idle.

Sam had make up her mind that she would do this, and that also in a different way with different approach

Sam had make up her mind that she would do this, and that also in a different way with different approach. Sam informed Jessica that she got her work here and couldn't stay at her place. But thanks for being a medium to encourage her and remind her that she herself was a journalists, and have the power of pen, speech and vision. Sam left a thank note and went off.

Sam wanted to start by visiting the refugee camps but they were flooded with reporters during the day time almost searching for same facts and she didn't wanted to be the part of the crowd.

She had the information that the nearby hotels were also crowded. She went to one of them, the situation was pathetic. It didn't seemed to be a hotel, but resemble to slum. People were talking but their talks were piercing into the ears as if they were shouting, or yelling.

Each rooms were fully packed with 8 to 10 people. She use a trick and personally make an announcement, she shouted, " Hello, hello you were requested to gathered at the banquet in the evening, some NGOs was interested to help you, sort out your problems so hurry up. Mark your presence to make these moment really worth. "

The banquet was locked. As the hotel owner had kept the costly furniture and other crokeries and other things over there. Though locked in this situation didn't work because if people become mad they set all in fire. Still it's safe.

She rushed to see if there were some empty space, she found that the parking lot was a bit dark and emptied. So she arranged done bone fire and clean the rest of the space. She put a note on the door of banquet to headed towards parking area, all were invited.

She waited eagerly, the time was passing, but nobody came. Later on it count to five people. Still much crowd.

Sam started interacting, " First of all thanks to all, for coming. Let me introduce myself, I am Sam, a reporter, sorry for calling you this way. I know the situation here was tough, getting bad to worst, you were suffering the most, as you have left your happy peaceful life, along with your houses. Which was always the toughest. Were hidden here, only reason to be alive. Let's share our pain and find a path better than this. "