Good things don't exist longer

It's evening both of them were in the bed. Sam was feeling protected and being loved by someone. While Chris was lost into her smell. He could actually feel the flow of her breathe in him. Her smell had make him mad and he get more and more lost in her arms.

Sam said Chris we should go back. God knows what happening over there. Chris said let's not, I didn't want to get seperated from you. Allow me to love you more, I want to see you from near and very close.

Sam was about to tell something, Chris had stopped her by a deep, intense and long kiss. Sam said please let's go. Listen today's programme, we have already purchased necessary things, so you should go to hotel along with this stuff.

I have some work left. Probably I have to met Robin and have to discussed. More over today was Jessica's off from work, she was here so I have to met up and then I would be back. Chris said that he will wait and after She was done they both will go to gather.

Sam didn't agree. She forcefully sent Chris back to hotel. Chris really didn't want but Sam was in no mood to listen.
Chris and Sam's ways parted. Chris reached hotel early and was waiting for Sam. Chris was a feeling a bit of suffocation. His heart was saying something was going to be wrong.

It's pretty late. Sam was late as was busy with lot of stuff. Finally Sam was free. She was in a rush to go back. No can, no other vehicle was ready to travel at these late hours. Finally she got the one bit she had to pay double.

While the way back to hotel, in radio continuous announcement was going on to stay at home, avoid travel, alert siren was on. The driver was saying that might be we were unable to reach there. The driver suggested a short cut route. The route was narrow and it was unconstructed road. Sam said, " Brother at this hour I need to reached somewhere. I had left my hometown behind and my another home was at a distance. So I need to reched there. My family was waiting( saying these Sam recalled the cute smile of Chris). How long will it take. ".Driver said about an hour.

Sam said that at this hour I have to trust you

Sam said that at this hour I have to trust you. Let's move. The driver started the cab and they headed towards home. Sam was not afraid but bothered about Chris reaction.

After they travelled half an hour, when they were near a school, a blast was heard. The driver stopped the cab, they saw a cloud of dust was moving upwards. Soon another blast was heard, people were screeming and running here and there. Sam was observing and trying to get the idea.

With no time to do anything, another blast take place and this was very close to their cab. As a results the cab trembles. Sam and driver any how suceeded in dragging themself out of it. The cab also blasted, Sam and the driver were injured as they were very near to it. Sam was about to be unconscious, she uttered Chris and became senseless.

That night the whole area was under red alert. Continuous air strikes and bomb blasts took place. There was complete black out. The whole city. Was under terror. Every body was praying that this black night should soon passed away.

Chris dream had come true, Chris didn't know where and how was Sam. Chris was praying to God to keep her safe. Chris was blaming himself for this. He was saying to himself, how he had let her come all alone, he must have came with her.

Rescue work was on injured were taken to the hospital or nearest aid centres. Sam was also rescued and took her to hospital for treatment. In this way , we can say life was really uncertain. At one moment we were happy, and at other moment it destroys our life completely.