Mirror of life

Sam reached Jessica's city. Jessica informed that she was at work, she had shared her location, as well as her house location. Jessica said that if you were tired then went to home, my neighbour had the keys. And if I knew sam she was never tired, she loves adventure, rush out things were in her blood, then join me at my work place, let's met up and celebrate our reunion under the terror of guns and bombs, let's see what's most exciting friendship or war. Bye.

Sam followed the location and search for transport. Sam found that transportation was badly affected, it became hard to get one public transport. Then she used her identify card and introduced her as reporter and manage to get a lift.

Sam asked the person, you were a local right, he answered that mam please sit alert, other wise it would be trouble for us.

Sam asked, we had never watched this on television, we saw war was going on and bombs, tankers were used, they showed deserted places. But the scenerio was different, even the residential areas were affected badly, it seemed to be a total lockdown situation. Every were there were signs of destruction, I think all places like school, colleges, even hospitals were shut, is it so.

Sam requested the man that, she had just joined the job and was posted in the war prone area, the area was new, so could you tell me so me something about.

Sam on her phone recorder, the man said, initially it was announced to emptied the places were the dangers of war were most, we moved also but the refugee camps, bunkers, hotels, motels, government Ambessies were almost packed.

It was like living hell, sorry don't show my words in reports, but our lives would might get saved but the experience over there was terrible. I have a 5 years old son, and a 7 months pregnant wife. I couldn't grag them there to die slowly. So we decided to be at home and tried to approached somewhere else when we didn't have any options left.

I was unpaid for 2 months, as atms, banking were worst affected, they were open but banks were emptied with near to nil employee. Whom to complained and who will consider it. I was out to have groceries, mam if you see something opened please tell me.

Sam said look on the opposite side a shop was opened its half shutter was opened. That man and sam went inside, they picked whatever groceries were available. Sam shoped some medicines, nutrition powder, sanitary pads, dry fruits, calcium and vitamin supplyments. Sam handed this to him and said these were most important thing now you have not purchased, please gave this to my sister and nephew.

Sam said let's leave this things at your house and then you dropped me, because if people will see those groceries, you may be in danger. Man burst into tears, live long, live long. These words were most painful words at that moment for a person in danger.