Love and confession

Sam was busy with her laptop. She had time to time wrote many letters to Ngo, her reporter friends, hospitals and some to the government about the greviences due to war, and also about the problems people were facing.

Sam had observed and feel only one thing, if people would continue to stay here, they will be safe but youngsters, job oriented people and of course working people will barely be drag towards unemployment. Students will Lose their acedemic years, their studies will be affected. So sam feel like if they were shifted to some other places they can better survive. They will not suffer in their workfront and studies front.

Because war is like this only, a never ending ego and power clash. When it ends it take up all. There were great damages to public and private properties.

After some time Chris came upstairs. He had just came to check whether sam had returned or not. He saw sam was busy with her laptop. Chris became angry and said, " Sam where were you the whole day. I am looking for you like a mad person. No talks no location sharing. Whole day you were vanished like a ghost. I were really bothered and worried. The situation was tensed and you have no fear to Move alone, at least you had asked me I would have accompanied you. Tell me damn. Answer me "

Sam was listening to all the bullshit. Sam get up from her place, went to Chris. Chris became aggressive and asked her why you were silent, tell me tell me. Chris was not ready to listen to what sam was saying, Chris became aggressive. So sam slapped him.

Sam said stop behaving like my husband. Don't over do ok. I am like this only. I didn't have a habit to informed people.

Chris pull her towards him looked into her eyes passionately and said but now you will do that. Get it.

Sam said looked you were taking responsibility by yourself, there after when it will become my habit you will ditch me. Chris hold her so close and replied never, you can try.

Sam hold him tightly and kissed. Chris also hugged her passionately. They both confess their feelings. They were into each other and share a very special moment of closeness.

They both spent the night at the terrace. Sam was in Chris's arms. Chris was holding her and kissed her on her forehead. Chris said, " Sam you have never asked me about myself, my past, nothing why. "

Sam replied that I knew it someday you will tell me by yourself. And the reason was my heart was saying from very beginning that there was some connection between us. Otherwise we couldn't have relive on each other. And the person who care, who botherd would never hide anything. Means you ought to tell me about yourself.

Chris agreed and said it's true. So listen, I believe that I was an orphan. My parents get divorced at very young age. There after my childhood passed in an orphanage. Till I reached teen I have no connection with them. They both were happy in their seperated life.

I completed engineering in architecture. I was hire in Ramcom architecture corporation. You might knew the company. But now all shut down. No pay, no job, no security. The office building had also been damaged. Now I didn't know anything.

From this point of view I have to rethink. Sam, like ferra let me also find some job over there. You know with very difficulty, a home loan have been sanctioned. I have dream of a small but peaceful coop for living. Now repay of installment was also a problem. Ok tell me some solution to my problem. You have sort out many of them.

Sam said I am already thinking, I would let you know tomorrow. Chris, is this a dream, or I will have you really by my side for ever. Chris replied I promised to be with you. Both looked at each other and kissed. They were looking like a love bird under the moon light.