Let love drive your life

Chris and Sam spent the whole night together. Sam was in Chris's arms and Chris was lost in her charm. Both love each other and was committed.

This night was one of the most memorable moment for both as a couple

Chris wake up, it was about 4:30 am. Chris wake Sam up, saying "honey, darling it's morning". Sam slowly opened her eyes, seeing Chris in front of her and close to her. She believed that it's not a dream, they were living in reality. Chris looked at her, stroked her hair and said, honey listen we should get up and leave. Someone may notice. Sam said, " Are you afraid".

Chris said, " I am dying to introduce you as my better half, do you allow, if yes then no problem".

Sam said, " Only one night had passed after confession, please. I have not yet confessed well, listen if you allowed can I".

Chris said, " Please complete your statement, what confession. "

Sam bumped onto him, started kissing and said, " I want to say I love you and you dare not to leave me now. "

Both started kissing and hugging each other, they went into each other, and spent more time on bed just like this

Both started kissing and hugging each other, they went into each other, and spent more time on bed just like this. Later in the morning both left the room. They had committed to be with each other.

Chris promised that he was planning such a surprise that she would love it. Saying that Chris went outside and was about vanished for the whole day. Sam was waiting for him eagerly.

At night Chris was back and what he said had shocked Sam, what it was?.