Time makes bonding strong

Sam was startled, she was silent and just listening to chris's talk. Chris was so happy that she could really feel it. Chris's face was all of sudden lighten while seeing her. He was continuously talking.

Chris was telling her how he had passed these days. Chris further added that how he had tried to unlocked her laptop and finally when he discovered that it's password was his name. He was startled and also come to know how important he was to her. Chris said that as soon as he unlocked her laptop, the very first work he had done was.... He had written a detailed know- how of what had happened these days, how cruel the time was to kill, and many things. As he was feeling low but as soon as he had express his feelings, he was feeling lighter and much better.

Sam was touched by Chris guesture, his feelings had touched her heart, Sam was feeling like crying.

Sam gently hold his face, went closer and affectionately said, " Chris Chris, are you ok, your face is telling different story. your face is telling me, Sam where was you these days, I have missed you from the depth of my heart, I missed you so much that I didn't bother to eat , sleep. Your thought of wellness was making me mad. I was so mad that in your absence, I have spent these days with your memories at the terrace. And now when you are in front of me, I was just babbling. I wanted to tell you that I love you so much and glad you were back. "

Sam said, Chris am I correct.

Chris said, " Yes honey, I am glad you are back. I really forget to say the very first thing, I had tell you earlier, " I love you honey. "

When Sam heard this tears rolled down through her cheeks, which shows that she had also missed him very much.

Chris said, " Let's go, I know a place, let's go. "

He dragged her hand and went downwards. Sam was telling him to go slow as she was still a patient. She couldn't run but Chris said, " I am sorry"

Chris took her to parking, where Sam used to arranged the discursive. Sam was surprised and asked him about the surprise. Chris hold her and carry her to the storage room which he had discovered. He had cleaned this room and put all the stuff they purchased from the market.

Sam said she had visited this place several times, but didn't notice. Chris closed the door. He hold her, looked into her eyes and said I love you so much honey and kissed her. She also respond to his feelings.

Chris said that now your are here in my arms, I didn't want  to lose you and wanted to make this moment a memorable one but only with your permission.

Sam stepped on his feet and kissed him to say yes. Then they both went intimate. Sam hugged him tightly and flow in the tune of love.

This what love is about, true but unrevealed. Love love love, Sam is in love.