Searching the new horizons

Robin suggested Sam that he would later on forward the leave application and also the sanctions of the same from our office through mail. Robin said he will informed her the same. He further added that she could trust him.

Sam agreed and went to home. Sam was always a busy bee. She from her very young age was in working culture. She had started her career as part timer, later on tried different job options. After completion of graduate degree in mass communication, she was initially working as assistant to the editor, she left this job as there was not much stuff to do in the office except arranging files, keeping records, arranging the schedule. This was not at all satisfiying.

She had joined as a column writer in this news paper. Robin was supportive. But as editor he couldn't let the newspaper runs in drain. He was answerable too.

Sam didn't know what to do now. Because she was not going to be at home. It's just the opposite of what Sam is. Sam thought it would not be bad to be social, as she was always busy and didn't get time for it.

She called Jessica. Jessica was her classmate and friend. They shared some common interests. She was also a journalist. They had completed the graduation from same college.

Jessica was living in another city. This city was talk of the town nowadays. This city was on the borders where tensions had became between two countries and resulted in conflicts and war.

Every channel was forecasting this, there was a fair of journalist collected over there. Jessica was also working on the ground reports.

Jessica replied Sam that she would love to met here but was pretty busy, why can't she visit her.

Sam found it interesting and packed bags to visit the city. She was quiet excited and happy. She really didn't know whether it was due to meeting an old buddy or something else.

This was going to be a turning point in her life , let's see.