Believe yourself

Sam later on thought that Era was already pregnant and Mrs ricks was old, at this late hours it's not fair to bothered them, so she promised them to met up tomorrow.

Sam and Chris on the way towards hotel, Sam was tired and upset too. Sam asked Chris an unusual question, Chris what you will do if some girl bumped on you accidentally? Chris said I couldn't know as such things had not happened yet. It depends.

Chris looked at Sam with love and his eyes permit her to hug him, Sam sat closer and hugged him tightly, Chris heart missed a beat for a moment, his body became still with her touch, he can smell her mild scene coming from her body, he was speechless.

Sam said I really needed it believe me, or I may die because of the burden my heart is feeling just now, believe me she closed her eyes. Chris put her arms to hold her, and said I do believe. Both were liked this till they reached hotel. Cab stopped, Chris said Sam we have reached.

Sam quickly opened the door and was about to run, Chris hold her hands and told her nothing had happened today which would became the reason of bothering tomorrow, don't stress out, we were meeting tomorrow, ok. Chris looked into her eyes.

Sam was going without telling anything. Chris didn't let her go. Chris said, " In life many times we need someone, unluckily we don't have one, so why can't we try to trust each other. Today might be you were guilty after this, but believe me I also really wanted to tell someone that I was stressed out and needed to be with her. You unknowingly saved me. Please be with me, I didn't know about tomorrow but I really liked your company today and wished to be with you till I die, let's met up tomorrow. "

Sam nodded her head to say yes and headed inside.

Both were into their thoughts, late night round about 2:30 am alert siren started blowing, there was choas, it was suspecting some attack, Through air strike. Within minutes loud sounds of bombs were heard, the attack was nearby. The sound was so loud along with lightening, that the building of the hotel also vibrated. Continuously announcement was going on to stay inside and switched off the lights.

Sam rushed downwards, Chris stopped him and said wait, people had started screaming out of fear. Some had started panicking.

Sam rushed there and said, nothing will happened have patience. We all were safe, Sam asked the young people to help the old people with water and calm them down. Chris helped the small children, they were the ones most feared about. They waited till the noise of bombs get silent. After some times it was settled, Sam rushed outside to see what happened. Chris stopped her not to go it's risky but Sam was worried about era and Mrs ricks.

She saw the attack was on other the other building, partially was damaged. Sam rushed inside, took the medicines she had earlier brought and rushed there, Chris failed to stopped her. He also ran after her.

At that sight the sight was painful, many had been injured, many were trapped beneath at the place of collapsed. Sam started helping. Giving first aid, medicines, moving them to  emergency ward in stretchers. All were  doing more than what they can, the sight was painful.

Many a times we talked about wars, who win it, the ruler the conquerer and the defeaters. But this common people they suffered a lot. No body mentioned about their sacrifice, their pain. Every time when there was a war like situation these people were the easy targets. Nobody bother what they were going  today and about their blackout future.

Sam had now strongly decided to bring the stories of these nobodies who suffered a lot. These people whose lives have no value. Sam was still running after so that they didn't lose hope.