Let we all live

At that time sam was a different person, she was busy in doing what she could. Some people were so badly injured that it was tough to look at. People were helped to shift to some safer place and bunkers, as there were more possibilities of attacks at night. Today the night tends to be more darker and black than ever.

Each and every person who was healthy at that time, was helping other. The sight was both pitiful and beautiful. How innocent people were dragged to be in such condition was a painful thought, while seeing the kind and helping side of each human was really blessing to eyes. This was how humanity and races survive.

The whole night passed, more air strikes took place but it was impossible to know where. Sam and Chris were sitting for a while, Sam said that she was really bothered about Era and Mrs ricks, hope they were fine. Sam added while sitting at homes she could never see or feel this harsh side of life.

Chris said that he appreciate her. She had really done a good job. He added that if she was tired she could rest for a while. Sam put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

Next day, Sam had decided to keep her promise. She had arranged a transport. Actually many ambulances had arrived there. She had managed one. She went to refugee camp along with Hameed. She forget to informed Chris. She dropped a voice message.

Sam reached refugee camp, nothing had happened but all were discussing and afraid of yesterday's attack. Sam was looking for Era, Sam was happy to see Era, Sam said morning let's go. Era cried and said she thought Sam would never returned.

Sam took Era, Mrs ricks and Ferra and Hameed. They reached Sam's city. The environment was tensed but it was not much affected. She dropped Hameed at Ngo. Era at hospital and gave responsibility to Hameed to meet her at the weekends and informed her the same.

Sam had talked about Ferra to some firms, she was appointed but with less pay. But it's ok to have nothing, atleast she could take care of Mrs ricks.

She dropped Mrs ricks at her home. Lily had given birth to a cute junior prince. All were happy and thankful to Sam. Sam assured Mrs ricks that she could stay here as long as she can.

Sam have time, so she went to met Robin. Robin was surprised to see sam. He said what's up dear. You were on off if not wrong. Are you bored?. Sam said that she was writing a documentary and soon she will submit. She had just came to informed him. Robin asked any sensation. Sam said it's a more than a sensation. What I am going to submitted is going to be wow. Robin wished Sam luck.

Sam thought to gift something to Chris as he had always been nice to her. After  thinking a lot she had choosen one.

She went back to hotel. She couldn't found Chris. So she directly went to terrace and began to work on laptop. Writing the stuff.

Sam was thinking how important to us the life is when we were depressed. We continuously felt like let's us give space to live. Let we too went back to normal. Sam was thinking and drafting in her laptop.