Odds lose love wins

Sam was waiting for Chris  for the whole day. Sam was bothered about, whether he was in a trouble or not. Meanwhile, she was going through the stuff that Chris had written in the computer. She was surprised that his written stuff was not bad, not less than a written.

Chris came, he was in a hurry. He said, " Sam, come on". He drag her and make her sit, " Look into her eyes and said, Sam sorry. You must be waiting for me, l know. But I need space to think and decide for us. Look what happened yesterday was one of my memorable day of my life. Believe me nobody had loved me as you do and trust me. So so I decided to start my life in a new way with you.

I also want to be with you every moment, I want to sleep and wake up with you, with you in my arms and your  smell wrap in me. I dream of our bed, our room, our home and our children. Let's get married and start a new life. Let's go I have planned every thing. Honey what's you say. "

Sam was startled and was speechless. She didn't had an idea about this. Sam said, " Chris your thoughts are precious to me, and glad that you think of us. I too wanted to be your better half. But I can't leave this place, I can't leave my task unfinished. And things were not good, I still need to be with them, here".

Chris became angry, you don't even know, how these days passed for me. I was living in a living hell damm. I am worried about you, and wanted to give you a better life. Please come with me. The cab was waiting, don't play with  our future, let's leave this place.

Sam said, " I am a reporter and I have selected this job, I can't be irresponsible. Please Chris don't do it. Stay with me, you are my strength, I love you".

Chris said, there was no future in this war prone area, when the things get sorted no body knows. Please Sam understand, I wanted to live like a human, not like wanderer or refugee. Sam, I have decided and  i will move today only. Sam please come.

Sam said, "if you had decided and  my thoughts had no space in your life. I am worried, that you have to leave alone. Yes untill things get sorted I couldn't leave.

Chris understood

Chris understood. Tears went through his cheeks. He said in a low voice. Ok then I should leave, stay well. Chris without talking much just leave the place. Sam didn't know where he had went, nothing. Sam sat down recklessly, heartbroken and started crying. Such a painful moment.

Seems like things went complicated, but it can be like it is a fresh start of a new interesting journey for both of them.

Chris was hopeless, destiny had snatched every good things from him, his feelings, his love Sam.