liii. Outro

결론 -TWO WEEKS LATER

결론
-
TWO WEEKS LATER

THE LATE EVENING sunlight shined through the curtains of Master Chan's apartment, creating the silhouette of Mina and Jungkook who was stood in front of the owner of the house. Several candles were lit to aid the warmth of the coldest part of winter, the frosty windows indicating the fresh snow outside.

"Training went well today. I'm still not exactly used to training two people at once," Master chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, sore from the training of the two energetic teenagers.

"You brought that upon yourself, Master," Jungkook remarked, creating a light chuckle around the room as he handed Mina a towel to wipe her sweat.

"We have to get going, Master. We have a party to go to," Mina told him politely, still a bit out of breath as she folded the towel neatly.

"Of course," Master agreed. "It is Christmas Eve, after all. Go enjoy your time with your friends."

With that, Jungkook and Mina gathered their things, making their way toward the door. Jungkook opened the door, his hand gently on the small of Mina's back as they got ready to go.

"One thing before you leave," Master's voice stopped them at the door. "I hope the two of you have a good Christmas. You deserve it after everything that's happened."

The two smiled at him warmly before Mina spoke up. "You too, Master."

"See you later!" Jungkook exclaimed, the two quickly saying their goodbyes as they walked out, Master sending them off with a proud smile.

The falling snow gently hit them as they walked outside, their shoes sloshing on the snow. Mina breathed out, feeling a bit refreshed from the cool air as the snow fell on her hair. The cars drove slowly by, a few other fellow citizens walking on the snow-ridden streets that began to get darker with the sun setting. It'd only been two weeks since the city found out about the true identity of Shadow, yet they were quick to adjust to the disappearance of a villain in the city.

"Do you remember where Bitna's house is?" Jungkook asked her curiously, tracing his fingers on the top of her hair and wiping the snowflakes off of it.

"Yeah, it's pretty far," Mina nodded before an idea sprang in her head, a mischievous smirk appearing on her lips. "Race you there?"

Jungkook could barely process her words before a wave of purple flashed before his eyes, seeing Mina spring the floor and fly away promptly. "Hey!" he called out after her through a laugh, immediately following her in the sky. The air was cold, yet refreshing to fly through as the snow hit them.